school buses

Miko1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If I were to walk like, 2 feet south of my abode, and like, point my camera in the general southern direction, id capture well over 50 yellow schoolbusses. I live next to the yard for my "school district" (thats their way of dividing us by race and, of course, ncome). I dont know why I dont feel like bombing it; i guess the audience never really sempt worth it to me.

• 4 weeks later...
I thought schools busses were own by transport companies that are being hired by the schools

in some places in other the buses are owned by the school its self.

as for the topic at hand. big city = fair game, small town in the mid-west = heatbag.

and no matter where you are you better to a dope burner preferably e2e cause if that shit gets blown and hits the news you want it lookin good.

my friend and someone hit up like 4 school vans and 2 buses with a few handstyles.....QUOTE]

if anyone is ever going to do this here is a good paint

Obnix paint has aprooved this message:

Obnix paint has paint in many

colors from the most angelic blue to neon green.

Its color(although great)is no match for its permanence.

This paint can stand up to the strongest buff in any

city.They also carry ink sadly there is not as many

colors to choose from as their paint so far they only

have 1 color and that is candy cane pink,

but i promise you it will be one of the best inks you

ever use this ink will catch any eye from an old lady

power walking down to the homeles guy laying next

to the dumpster you just tagged.They also have a

varity of mops to choose from.if you like the kiwi

they have screw top kiwis if you are more into mini

mops they have screw top miniMINImops to just like the

one ded sells his shit in.Of course they sell mini mops

too they have pocket size screw top minimops for sale

for only 50cents a pop order quickly though there are

few left.Just pm xROUGEx he will hook you up!!!!

• 2 months later...
...unless you are talking about a train yard full of school busses you are in the wrong place asking the wrong questions...CLOSED THREAD...

on that note if you are in a freight spot full of school busses than do not paint them. do not draw unnecessisairy attention that graffiti writers come here to paint.

if you do it dont paint over the school bus's number, windows, lights, and district name, itll probably not get buffed as soon that way

thats where its at. any time i paint, i look for numbers,names,important signs any thing that has to be seen, then you KNOW your shit will rock for years,

If you're going to do a bus, don't worry about them being affordable to fix, because the transit companys rent them out, to the schools, second fight the man! But don't do the buses down the street, find out which ones go where and kill it, keep it below the windows if will last longer, a lot of times with buses and trucks they buffed quicker because it's a saftey hazard of not being able to see out the window, esp. a bus filled with kids, find a diff bus, and keep it below the windows.

• 4 months later...

If you paint buses you will be rest you paint because the buses will be buffed at the same time when is was paint but is good idea to paint bus because loads of people actualy will be see you tag name and you will be get respect frome other writers in you city.

• 2 weeks later...