This chick is LARGE

slainte

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Id fuck the shit out of the big woman, then leave her after about a month, then get a gun for self defense, then still talk to her on the phone but only if she calls, then invite her over one day and fuck her again, then just keep her around like a fuck buddy, even though she would be back with her old boyfirend, the one i took her from, the one she says wouldnt hurt a fly, but he did break my car windows and i almost got jumped turning a corner, but thats all good, cause i gave the bitch herpes, but she gave me warts, but she also swallows, so that was for some good memories.her pussy stank like fucking shit its unbelievable how bad it stank. it was enought o make a reasonable prudent person throw up. guns down for stinky pussy, guns down for fat bitches. peace to yuour daughter and your new born son. respect.