ATLANTA-

SteveAustin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah, casexual is a moron. Five points is cool, only a few bums. Underground is ok, there are a few clubs, but i dont go to clubs, so i dont know about them. Inserection has 1 dollar peep shows, but i havent been to one of those either. Gamblers grin had a good time here...

you're a fucking moron. five points is only worthwhile for the indian food. the heroin addicts are a fucking drag.

you pussyfart. think from an out of towners perspective.

underground is cool to people who haven't seen it.

definitely go check out the cotton club. that's a piece of history worth seeing. inserection sucks goat nads. oh yeah, the yin yang club if you're into hip hop. i hear you can sometimes catch prefuse 73 at a club down there.

all in all, atl is a great town, just don't get distracted by all the bullshit. and no, ponce deleon does not encircle the city, people just give lousy directions. you'll understand once there.

nah, i was there once looking for a specific road and these people that i asked every time said 'take ponce over here and then blah blah blah' i ended up on fucking ponce for an hour....turns out it was two roads over...gah! it was fucked lunch hour kinda traffic...really fun. no, really.

Originally posted by casekonly@Oct 21 2005, 10:52 AM

nah, i was there once looking for a specific road and these people that i asked every time said 'take ponce over here and then blah blah blah' i ended up on fucking ponce for an hour....turns out it was two roads over...gah! it was fucked lunch hour kinda traffic...really fun. no, really.

i guess it dont help that we have something like 35 peachtree rd/st/way/ave/blvds in and around the city, i actualy think its more...

Originally posted by onesecondple@Oct 21 2005, 08:54 AM

you lookin to paint my good friend steve austin or just go out and hit strippers with stools and maybe throw up on a homeless guy till he cries?

haha...you fuckers. no, no painting...I'm hanging a show down there so I can't get too retarded...but I would be down for going out with homeless guys that like to paint strippers throwing up and crying.

I'm trying to track down an old friend from high school who I heard is wrenching exotics. If I actually get ahold of him and go out...I'd say chances of getting arrested are about 90%. Dudes crazy. Last time I saw him, he was hanging out the window of my camaro shooting guns.

I'll be limited by public transportation, day time duties and some meet and greets...hopefully I'll know more soon.

keep the ideas coming...I don't want to leave town only to hear someone say....oh shit...dude...you shoud've.....

word.

haha, there's a ton to do there.

it's your average big city with

southern hospitality.

almost everyone is completely cool.

the heroin punks exlcuded. they are a bit annoying.

try the indian restaurant in five points.

bankhead is kinda hectic, stay away from

lakewood if anyone offers to take you there.

techwood is ok if you know someone.

try and get a tour of cartoon planets building.

If you have an fm radio, dont turn it on. The dj's are ten times worse than anywhere. They play half a song, then fade out and sing, or they talk for 2 hours with the beat playin in the background and tell little racist jokes that some stuttering 9 year old left on their answering machine on the air.

If you want to meet up Stevie, pm me. Gamblers had a good time, and not in the homersexual way..

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Oct 29 2005, 09:46 PM

my experiences in atl are as follows.

fly into atlanta international for a layover.

go to wafflehouse with fellow 12ozers and run from cops.

'

wait, that's outside it, but still.

Dont try and build up the story you liar..

you flew out too....

Originally posted by onesecondple@Oct 22 2005, 08:21 AM

If you have an fm radio, dont turn it on. The dj's are ten times worse than anywhere. They play half a song, then fade out and sing, or they talk for 2 hours with the beat playin in the background and tell little racist jokes that some stuttering 9 year old left on their answering machine on the air.

If you want to meet up Stevie, pm me. Gamblers had a good time, and not in the homersexual way..

I can't imagine the radio sucking anymore than where I live. Seems like being a cheese dick is a prerequisite for djs.

pm headed your way in a little while.

thanks for all the tips guys.

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Oct 31 2005, 02:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Oct 31 2005, 02:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Oct 22 2005, 08:21 AM

I can't imagine the radio sucking anymore than where I live. Seems like being a cheese dick is a prerequisite for djs.

pm headed your way in a little while.

thanks for all the tips guys.

[/b]

yeah, thats a prerequisite here too, also on the list

Moron who cant sing and pretends "oh i think they like me, oh i think they like me, oh i think they like me, oh i think they like me, oh i think they like me, oh i think they like me, oh i think they like me, oh i think they like me, oh i think they like me, oh i think they like me, oh i think they like me, oh i think they like me, oh i think they like me, oh i think they like me, oh i think they like me, oh i think they like me" is a good song

Phrases like "its ya GIRL ramona da BRO", or names more like.

Makin no sense on the air

The alternative stations are pretty bad too, there you have to talk about all about how long you been on the air and then talk about playin songs, but never doing it