****DEATH****

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all

GREEN BURIAL

Dump me right in the earth, with no coffin and no embalming fluid...

SO I can become one with the earth faster....

Song Played - WITHOUT YOU by MOTLEY CRUE

No biblical bullshit...

Tombstone - "Here lies another wasted piece of human life, Cheers!"

Death?

Something really big and annoying that would cause kids to miss school and disrupt rush hour traffic..

Like Kamikaze blowing up a big bridge

something terrorist like...

or derailing a train - WITH MY PENIS!

• 1 month later...

I prefer to be cremated, the way real estate is and how we dig up indian burial grounds its just a matter of time before they'll dig anyone up. I like the idea of being an organ donor.

I might have something like this...

"I should have got a second opinion"

:yuck: <this emoticon best describes my tombstone

I plan to die before the age of 18... im selfish like that. fuck everyone, and i'll tell you how: First im going to write a long ass letter revealing my whole life story minus a few details due to the fact i want to die as a good girl. I'll strip myself naked and make sure i look good and clean. I run into the forest thats behind my house and find a nice tree. I'll collect as many drugs as i can and under the tree O.D. and as im slowly dying i'll climb up the tree and allow myslef to free fall because thats the worst feeling in the world and i dont plan dying numb.

peyote overdose..

creamated with my ashes stuffed into a jack in the box made out of obsidian and jade trim on the crank handle and corners, and the crank made out of silver.... and i want it chained closed and padlocked with the key on a ring attached to one of the chain links..

and as for the jack i want it to be in a black and white harlequin with blood red tears streaming down her face mounted on a bronce coil thats been laquored deep red,,

and i want the jack in the box to be inscribed with a h.p lovecraft quote....something about cthuhlu would be nice...

and i want the jack in the box to be left in my great great aunts attic in wyoming so i can at least be on my own blood sacred ground...yea

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Dec 15 2005, 01:46 AM

I plan to die before the age of 18...

Good luck with that. And I'll bet you'll be missed for a week and a half, your parents

will recover just fine, all because you have always been a shitfacefucktard.

I hope your death is slow & painful, and your soul never escapes your body.

DIENOW.gif

lmao... ide ike mine to be like.. all calm and shit and then all of a sudden a flash of flames pop out of no where, bright lights, loud pantera playing and my body gets flown out of the casket and im just seemingly floating their, then, all of a sudddennnnnnn i explode into the crowd.......

thank god itll be on myspace, i can blog about it

Originally posted by John Birch@Dec 14 2005, 09:53 PM

my body will be mutilated, boiled, burned and then scattered acrosss the 5 lands and buried in a secret places marked with a black stone and where a cannabis plant grows wild...it will be well documented on wikipedia and myspace...