1980 HEIST 2005 rest in peace!!!

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was at ur old apartment last night w typo, sayl, and spiz. the old RA headquarters! it was strange seeing some of ur old things but no HEIST. no drawings on the table. no new mags w HEIST throw ups on em. ur birthday just passed on sunday. u wouldn't have told nobody it was but we would put u up anyways. did a blockbuster off the highway for u. i know u can see it. i know ur stoked were rockin, holdn the city down for u. even tho no one can (or will) ever do it like u. i know its been over a year since u've been gone...but it seems like yesterday we were on our way to the yard.

i miss u brother.

rise above.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: 1980 HEIST 2005 rest in peace!!!

I did a documentary with him a few years ago and then lost contact for like 2 years. Suddenly met up with him the scribble before he left us, swapped numbers and waited too long to call. It was so strange to have someone just be gone like that.

I had the pleasure of watching this one get thrown down. Totally freestyled and fast as all get out. If people think it's kosher to post, I'll see if I can get that short documentary online.

heistbridge.jpg

I'm sorry I didn't get to know him better. God rest.