1980 HEIST 2005 rest in peace!!!

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to live in Toledo and had some friends that lived on the eastside. I moved away back in 99. I wasn't too big into graff then so I didn't really notice much when I was there. It is ashame though that such a great writer and, from what everyone is saying, a good guy, had to pass so early, shit sucks. He was definetly dope, really sick styles! Anyone know when he started writing?

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

Re: 1980 HEIST 2005 rest in peace!!!

Post more. Tom had so much out there, there should be at least 30 pages by now...

I don't know if any of these were posted... but here are more...

e143457e.jpg

8224fe61.jpg

7aee6547.jpg

1c9f2023.jpg

96dcb86b.jpg

225b8753.jpg

7b601678.jpg

Look at that rooftop piece where he uses bubbles in the 3D...Fresh!...Rest In Power HeistOner

• 2 weeks later...

Man, this was a tragedy. May he RIP! Kings never die.. I remember seein his stuff all around and especially at CitiFest and local events. Actually, funny thing..I went out tonight and stumbled into HEIST's work at a spot here in Toledo. If any local heads want to meet up and get down on a memorial piece, Private Message me asap! OneLuv and eternal respect for HEIST.

rip phrite and rip heist.

i was just wondering if they patined together.

They most definately did. Scribble Jam 05... and the wall was fucking FIRE! Heist letters with phrite penguins doing all sorts of crazy shit. It was nothing short of amazing.

They most definately did. Scribble Jam 05... and the wall was fucking FIRE! Heist letters with phrite penguins doing all sorts of crazy shit. It was nothing short of amazing.

THIS TRAIN WAS PAINTED BY PHRITE AND CROW -- CROW DID THE HEIST TRAIN ON THAT CSXT BOXCAR!!! BUT YES PHRITE AND HEIST DID PAINT AT SCRIBBLE JAB IN 2005..