Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CROW RA

1980 HEIST 2005 rest in peace!!!

Re: 1980 HEIST 2005 rest in peace!!!

Rest in paradise, Heist, absolute tragedy that he's gone. I admittedly hated normal graff and loved stencils before seeing tons of dude's freights. Then I realized how amazing it is and still waited to his trains rolling through. I figured from the RA tag and how many i saw he was a Texas kid like me.

Fucking rad he was owning it straight from Ohio. I'm a firm believer that as others continue the RIP tags and pieces true respect is shown, mad respect to those of ya'll puttin' in such work.

May G-d's peace be with him and his family.

12.jpg

Where's this tribute @? I wanna catch a flick..

A bunch of dumb fucking kids in Toledo went over it. The saddest thing about it is one of them claimed to be down with Heist. FUck those kids.

dont you think the world desever to know how he passed away he bin a huge person in graff

i'm a big moron so don't pay attention to my mind inquiring where it doesn't belong

ONLY THE PEOPLE THAT WERE CLOSE 2HIM. NEED 2 KNOW THE REST OF YOU DONT WORRY ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CROW

you idiots debating whether someone needs to know how he died should just go jump off a cliff

then we can all talk about it

what the hell is wrong with you assholes?

get a life.

HEIST RIP

forever riding on the rails tom!!!

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

i dont know who all is in this flick but i think it is dope as fuck. i have talked to DANK a few times about heist, and he said that he was a real cool guy...i got massive love for his work

rest in peace

last train -heist painted!!done with ether........

picture.JPG

heist by gamble 06

picture.JPG

im still not alright about him being gone, i remember being at his funeral and it hadnt even hit me yet, i think about this fool every time out painting, me and tom always had similar steezes but he was alway on that next shit always like 3 steps ahead of everyone else he wrote with, i always wonder what shit he would be on if he was still here, cause at the rate he was moving i cant fathom how ill his shit would be now, he was a prodigy of freshness......

tead,, droids tst, dipset

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now