1980 HEIST 2005 rest in peace!!!

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: 1980 HEIST 2005 rest in peace!!!

Rest in paradise, Heist, absolute tragedy that he's gone. I admittedly hated normal graff and loved stencils before seeing tons of dude's freights. Then I realized how amazing it is and still waited to his trains rolling through. I figured from the RA tag and how many i saw he was a Texas kid like me.

Fucking rad he was owning it straight from Ohio. I'm a firm believer that as others continue the RIP tags and pieces true respect is shown, mad respect to those of ya'll puttin' in such work.

May G-d's peace be with him and his family.

• 2 weeks later...

im still not alright about him being gone, i remember being at his funeral and it hadnt even hit me yet, i think about this fool every time out painting, me and tom always had similar steezes but he was alway on that next shit always like 3 steps ahead of everyone else he wrote with, i always wonder what shit he would be on if he was still here, cause at the rate he was moving i cant fathom how ill his shit would be now, he was a prodigy of freshness......

tead,, droids tst, dipset