Ciara's Pussy Hangs Out on National Television

PurpleNerple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sarahyoulose+Oct 19 2005, 02:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarahyoulose - Oct 19 2005, 02:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Oct 18 2005, 09:05 PM

why isn't she wearing panties?

i dont know what it is about this word.... but it makes me giggle everytime i hear it.

in the words of lois, "thats a terrible word!! panties...!"

[/b]

got another name for 'em?

I'd be willing to bet that was photoshopped. anyone who knows anything about human anatomy can tell its not real. the only part you would see if that rip was really there was the inner thigh... look at the way shes standing, its way off. and i dont know many woman who have pubic hair on their thigh.... its fake.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose+Oct 19 2005, 01:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarahyoulose - Oct 19 2005, 01:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Oct 18 2005, 09:05 PM

i dont know what it is about this word.... but it makes me giggle everytime i hear it.

[/b]

and clearly its becasue famous people dont wear em!

thats the dumbest shit picture ever...

Originally posted by sarahyoulose+Oct 19 2005, 12:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarahyoulose - Oct 19 2005, 12:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Oct 18 2005, 09:05 PM

[/b]

...i have to disagree...panties is a rather marvy word