Lets skin them cats and dogs!!

Thought Wrong

Found this video in a myspace bulletin.

Please press the reply option and copy & paste this anywhere you can to help spread the video.

<center><embed allowScriptAccess="never"src="http://www.peta2.com/takecharge/swf/dogcatfur.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="340" allowScriptAccess="never"></embed>

<big><big><big><big><big><center><font color = red>boycott j.crew</font></big></big></big></big></big>

Shits fucked up, Im all for lookin good and shit and I dont mind celebrities or pimps rockin fur coats and shit but damn this shit has got to stop.

This video has been going around on myspace.

Downloaded the video from http://www.jcruel.com

I know this shits been going down for years and will more than likely continue but I just wanted to share this video. I know some of you are into social issues and shit, I just wanted to get the video out there a lil more. Who know someone might actually fucking do something. More than likely this shit will be watched, piss some people off and nothing will happen but fuck it might as well show yall something so you can have something to talk about and show.

To lighten the mood I found this pic.

image_1470184.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Who wants to go **** some windows? (Self-edited)

I know, I know...but seriously. Anyone who has pets should be with me on this one.

Maybe I'll just go shit in one of their dressing rooms. Or take a bag of dogshit and dump it on the counter..."Can I return this? It doesn't look good on me."

Something like this is gonna happen here, soon...maybe not me, but it's gonna happen.

Originally posted by Thought Wrong@Oct 18 2005, 05:38 PM

Shits fucked up, Im all for lookin good and shit and I dont mind celebrities or pimps rockin fur coats and shit but damn this shit has got to stop.

wtf? so its ok to wear fur coats, but you want it to stop? im confused.

and it may just be the hippie in me, but isnt wearing fur pretty much the same exact thing as wearing leather? does it make a difference if one comes from a cute animal and one from a cow?

I hope you are all a bunch of vegans, otherwise you a bunch of bitchass hypocrites . You cant pick and choose what animales are cute and what ones are ugly and good to eat , you think lambs or cattle are any diffrent or chicken and your trusting PETA who has had more then there fair share of cases of animal cruelty brought agenst them . Most reasently 2 seinor PETA members were taking in CATS AND DOGS that they said they would get adopted and they were just killing them and dumpint the bodies at the local supermarket

bunch of winey ass fucking hippies :haha:

i completely agree with you mags. the only reason people get pissed is because they are cats and dogs. that shit goes on every day with cows chickens pigs and other animals. and i have a chicken that is as smart if not smarter than my two dogs.

and yes im a vegan.

oh and fuck peta. they do some stupid ass shit.

Originally posted by PUMPKIN ESCOBAR@Oct 20 2005, 06:09 PM

"Shits fucked up, Im all for lookin good and shit and I dont mind celebrities or pimps rockin fur coats and shit but damn this shit has got to stop."

No offense man, but this is one of the stupidest things I've read on 12oz.

Word, that is the GAYEST thing I have ever read on the OZ

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by WhiteOx+Oct 21 2005, 01:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Oct 21 2005, 01:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PUMPKIN ESCOBAR@Oct 20 2005, 06:09 PM

"Shits fucked up, Im all for lookin good and shit and I dont mind celebrities or pimps rockin fur coats and shit but damn this shit has got to stop."

No offense man, but this is one of the stupidest things I've read on 12oz.

Word, that is the GAYEST thing I have ever read on the OZ

[/b]

i strongly fucking agree this is fucking rediculis, excuse my fucking french...

Shit,I missed this one the first time around.

I agree that PETA isn't exactly perfect, but it doesn't change the fact that the things going on in this video are FUCKED UP. Imagine the kind of person you'd have to be to do that job... those guys seemed pretty sadistic. Whether or not you eat meat (I don't) or wear leather or what fucking ever, you can acknowledge that you don't want to support the industry that is paying for those cages, trucks, wierd ass cat tongs, and soulless dog-poking-in-the-eye motherfuckers.