Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Weapon X

The Colbert Report

Did anyone catch the premiere last night? We don't get it in Canada.

If anyone can send it to me somehow, I'll love you long time.

fuck man, i missed that shit too, colbert is funny as shit, i hope he dosn't end up leaving the daily show for this shit

I watched the first one last night...

I think Steven Colbert is wicked funny. He has a great deadpan style...

but...

this show's premise is basically taking a 2 minute skit thats shown once a week or so and turning it into a nightly half-hour show. From watching the premier, I noticed it ran outta steam after about 5 minutes. Colbert had no material. And he had a hard time staying in character (Bill O'Reilly parody). and his guest star, whom I can't remember, he had a tedious, unfunny exchange with...

Anyway, I give the show only a few weeks, but its better than anything shown on Comedy Channel's 11:30 slot (ala Colin Quinn etc)...

I think Colbert is best in short skits anyway...

what do other people who've seen it think????

im kinda bummed out that we dont get it up here. Colbert is pretty funny, but as it was previously mentioned, i cant see him hosting an entire show in the style that he delivers his comedy. I too am interested in hearing what you guys thought about it(those who have seen it)

Daily Show is pretty much the best show on air

saw it last night. it rocked, colbert's hilarious..stone phillips was pretty funny too.

nobody felt the segment with stone phillips?..I thought it was well done, albeit a little awkard but cut the man some slack..

That shit was dissapointing, the stone philips part was okay but it was rather tedious. the whole beginnin gof the show sucked major wang.

thanks fermentor! But how the fuck does one use a bittorrent? I downloaded the file and it was just a couple of kilobytes. I ain't ever used this shit before.

Maybe I was just a little baked, but that shit had me rolling all over the place..

Next big hit since the Daily Show..

It's a great show, but it can get a little tedious at times. I can't watch it as much as the Daily Show.

Weapx: If you don't know how to use bittorrent yet, you have to download a client and then drag the torrent file onto the client to open it. Here's a good way to start: http://www.bittorrent.com/

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this