kos trains

Guest RuntRok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

yo deznatori. post the rest of that cactus clad monster.

oh and this thread is a weak showing of kos........................

Originally posted by DOS2HS

those guys have a hugeee yard to roam around .you can get lost in that maze EASTERN FR8 action gets under-rated

eastern faright action gets underrated?..i wanna be smoking what you are because youre in fucking fantasy island sunshine.

and about KOS...for a while...NOT ONCE did i go benching or painting and not see AT LEAST a throwup...usually at least 2 pieces by any member. They were and as far as i know STILL crushing the shit out of the worldddddd. and Yors looks cute in bikini bottoms

Guest painted black
Originally posted by phr8nigglet

i went over joce on a fr8 before..does that count?

figures you fuckin' new jack. i'll be sure to return the favor when i see one of your cliche looking, unoriginal, typical new jack freights rolling through.

Originally posted by sparkizm

why would you hate on goal he puts in mad work.. as for kos i had no clue they killed like this... i knew krisp in balti and illly but damn... word to them fools ... peace

i'm not "hating" on goal. dude hits hard and i like his bombs, but i'm just not feeling his pieces.

Archived