staph infections

Balki

i got a bad case of the staph. everytime i get a new tattoo it seems like one pops up. i got some new work done like two weeks ago now i have TWO infections on my leg right next to it. shit sucks, they hurt like a bitch and you have to drain them. i need some anti-biotics or something. who else has had something of that sort?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No offense, but this is usually a sanitary condition. I wouldn't go back to that shop, if I were you..and, if you've gone to different shops and it keeps coming back, you better get it checked out by someone more qualified than Dr. 12 oz.

Seriously, staph can kill you, and it's a horrible way to go out.

Ah this is fucked.

My mum used to work in a nursing home when I was young, and she passed it on through our bathroom. She never used to get it but I did. I once had a hell bad infection on my knee, with 13 boil like wounds, and was antibiotics for a few weeks. I could barely walk and was in immense pain. As said before, it is likely to be caused by cross contamination, but also wash your hands after using the toilet might help too.

i just got over one i couldnt walk without a cane it was so bad.but now im in more pain i its because og swollen glands but everytime i turn my head to the right or left side or shake my head up or down i get a driving sharp pain on my left side of my neck and shoulder.i need some vics and a six pack to relax but unable to walk up to the store hahaha..i have to wait before i can get them so im stuck for now but does any one know what this neck pain is?

I got one of these from a Black Widow bite. It fell into my pants and bit me, shit hurt, but the staph hurt alot more, ALOT more. Despite what everyone is saying, these things are fairly common, but if get them constantly and they are abcessing you should go to the doctor, you have to go anyway to get cut open and drained, then they will give you a Rx for a simple antibiotic, AND they will give you a Rx for a body wash that kills the staph that's living on your skin. Soap and water sometimes isn't enough.

Before

01010128.jpg

After I got cut open and shit...

3.jpg

2.jpg