Beirut

La Cosa Nostra

Originally posted by GamblersGrin@Oct 18 2005, 07:43 PM

dear boneheads,

i can not stop but sit in awe as i stare at the words most of you write in this thread, "thats frat shit." to you sir i say this, if you "pop your collar," please stop, its 80s gap frat shit. if you sag your pants (and im sure most of you do), please stop, its a jailhouse thing. your mom and dad would bail you out. sitting in jail overnite is not jail. your parents let you stay there for a lesson. they love you oh so much kiss kiss hug hug thug to let you stay for an extended bid.

please think this over.

your pal,

gamblers

LOL! Fratboy called me a bonehead cause I think drinking games are corny. :haha: What the fuck is fun about a drinking game??? That's 9th grade shit and stupid colledge kid shit. It's corny and so are the people that play it. If you wanna be corny that's fine I guess. Doo your thing.

And another thing I aint got a Mommy and Daddy to bail me out so I been to jail, does that mean I can keep sagging my pants? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LOL! Fratboy called me a bonehead cause I think drinking games are corny. :haha: What the fuck is fun about a drinking game??? That's 9th grade shit and stupid colledge kid shit. It's corny and so are the people that play it. If you wanna be corny that's fine I guess. Doo your thing.

And another thing I aint got a Mommy and Daddy to bail me out so I been to jail, does that mean I can keep sagging my pants? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

damn dude, did i offend your hip hop graff image? relax, its the internet. you can be yourself on the streetzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Oct 18 2005, 06:56 PM

hahahahah.... Tease doesn't do things unless they award him hip hop points.

Hey why does it say you just registered, you've been here for a while.

"Keep it Rail."

haha

well, techically, this is a different name..my old one[LaCosaNostra] had no spaces. I decided I was going to quit 12oz, changed the email some gibberish and then changed the password to something impossible to remember. I then decided I could not spare my self of the <addiction>12oz</addiction> and I posted under courtorder for awhile but decided I like this name a lot better, thus registering it w/spaces.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Oh, by the way, beer pong is only acceptable under jungle rules (ie: the ball belongs to whatever side catches it regardless of turn).