Firespinning With The Fire Monkeys

GnomeToys

http://www.thefiremonkeys.com/index.html

One of my friends in Florida started this up, they just got a spot on FOX news down there not too long ago which is available here:

http://www.thefiremonkeys.com/foxnews.html

10.jpg

3.jpg

Shit's pretty cool. I've played with fire poi once with the dude in the video when he was visiting, pretty fun. I'll probably join up with them and provide my expertise in other areas when I move down there after college. Anyway, check the site, pretty cool shit.

Anybody else do this kind of thing?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IS BIGGUS A RAVER????????

The original fire poi dances are cool...the Burners who stole it are not.

Someday, some dumbass is gonna light himself up at a rave and will die because nobody knew that running around in flames and screaming is usually not part of fire dancing.

Well, be careful...and, techno sucks, you know that, right?

When most people say techno sucks, they're referring to all forms of electronic music, because they don't know about the 47 million subclasses of it.

I'm definitely a raver. Definitely.

At the raves I dance.

At the club I graff.

These powers combined, I am dAnCe n' GrAfF.

Seriously though, I do dance better than 95% of you faggots.

House is okay with me, as long as it's good and taken in small doses. Trance pisses me off 99.9% of the time, and when I hear that 0.1% that's passable I feel like I'm on nitrous...and, since I don't like nitrous, I'm glad when it wears off.

Techno is unlistenable unless you are high as a kite and it is being played on Motley Crue's sound system...and then, it's all BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM most of the time. You could play a Magic Mike CD and I doubt that I'd notice the difference. That's why I liked DJ Assault- it was all about the bass, and ASS ASS ASS ASS TITTIES TITTIES TITTIES TITTIES has to be the most direct message I've ever heard. I read an interview with DJ Assault a few years ago, and he explained that he wrote music that would be played in strip clubs. I agree- deaf quadriplegic can bob heads to the beat...that would be a good test to see if techno is any good.

To dance to, that is. Where's gRaFf N' dAnCe? His input may actually be useful here...

pp445.jpg

Oh, here he is. :haha: