What Happened In Yer Town?

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I always love how people whine about the city granting neo-nazi's the right to march.

Sorry folks, but in this country, you're allowed to march pretty much no matter what your agenda is.

Does this mean I like neo-nazi's and think they should meet up and have their gay little parties? No. No, not really. I do like that I'm allowed to come though and laugh at them, or possibly counter protest.

Deal.

oh just a little quick update here The Nazi are comming back in 2-3 weeks to do a bigger protest just to prove there point i think that The North End Of Toledo Is getting Run Over By Gangs And Also Gangs dont just mean black people its all races its just tha 90% are black but................yeah the mayor wants to do something to get t he protest placed downtown by the courthouse to keep it onthe low but i think its better if its downtown cause its all black down there

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Oct 18 2005, 12:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Oct 18 2005, 12:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dowmagik@Oct 18 2005, 12:38 AM

if black people want to earn the respect of people who view them as ignorant monkeys, they need to start collectively acting in a more intelligent manner.

Why do the actions of these gang members who were recruited to protest the neo-nazi's reflect on the black community as a whole? I know that you don't take the actions and beliefs of the neo-nazi's as a reflection of white people and white culture, so why not show the black community the same respect.

[/b]

good point

Originally posted by dowmagik@Oct 18 2005, 12:38 AM

^^^ ummm....wasnt the million man march just the other day?

im probably coming off as a devils advocate, but i dont mind. i dont see the nazis as being responsible for this riot. did they contribute to the circumstances that led up to it? sure, but only those idiots who acted like cavemen are the ones we should hold as responsible. if black people want to earn the respect of people who view them as ignorant monkeys, they need to start collectively acting in a more intelligent manner. im sure all those nazi fools got a complete kick in the pants at the blacks rioting. id bet money some of those dipshits were watching the tv saying "see jethro! this is what im talking about! white power!"

don't be ridiculous..you know full well that these marches were vastly different. The Million man March was used to fuel solidarity and community among black men while the Neo Nazi rally was simply to fuel hate and "fight for the race" give me a break. and if you think me and my black friends could go down and do the same in a poor white neighborhood filled with people on the lower end of the economic spectrum you're full of it.

• 1 month later...

the nazi's are comming back to toledo again today I am pretty sure no riots will come from this one though 5 things working against it got all the police from toledo/columbus/and state highway patrol garding also its gonna be in front of the federal building downtown on a saturday, just had a big blizzard thurday night so theres snow and its cold so few black people will be out. oh and a new mayor to control everyone instead of getting them all pumped up stupid ass jack ford, Eeyore look alike

• 1 year later...

well the nazi clan is coming back again ( on august 18th)and the negros said they are really gonna riot this time "i will be sure to post pictures of all the bloody bodies drug into my house" (Hey officer these motherfuckers tried to break in my house i dont know why the shell casings are outside and the blood lines lead into the house........................)

well what did it say?

Sacramento's Graffiti Abatement Team start cleaning up hateful messages left on a popular bike trail Thursday Morning.The obcene images were spray painted all over Orchard Park. Many joggers, walkers, and bike riders use the Natomas trail on a daily basis.Police said the vandals will face a felony charge but not a hate crime. They said the messages were not directed at one particular person.