Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Ouija

Spray safe!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea its good 2 wear gloves and masks. ive been paintin a few years and have noticed dat my memory is pants and wen i paint i breath heavy! and n e way if u wear gloves wen paintin ilegaly u can get ur way outa stuff cos u can throwaway da gloves and u wont have no paint on ur hands 4 da feds 2 c!!! :p

this is some scary shit!

least now i know why i always felt fucked after a long patch of painting.

and why i exercise a lot but still have the shittest lung capacity, it fuckin hurts when i sprint for a small distance

must buy/rack mask an gloves

I dont know if this has been posted before,but whatever.Would a small mask(not a respirator)would that work just as well as a repirator?

No small masks dont work and u do need to use a respirator. The bad part for me is that im actually already pretty forgetful and the last time i went painting i could taste that shit in mouth after words but nuthing satisfied the taste of krylon in my mouth. And latex gloves out in NM sux they get all sweaty and shit and my hands become wrinkly. It bugs the fuck outta me sometimes too. But its worth it cause when u get popped and no paint on ur hands u scott free unless a witness identifies you. My bro has also woken up where he couldnt breath and blowing paint outta hise nose so its some crazy shit.

latex or rubber glove only work for about 20 minutes. After that, the moisture and outside materials will work their way through the pores of the gloves. So change your gloves every 20 minutes.

haha dont worry all the dumb writers will die out and the safe ones will pass their ways on. i use respirator and gloves when im peicing, but not when im bombing. well, ill use gloves when im peicing. kids--make your parents buy your masks. "im not gonna spend my allowance on a mask, i gotta get the new vik vaughn. but im coming home with headaches".

there ya go

Light Effective Respirators

When i go piecing i use my mask.. but bombing is a whole different story.. Having the metal cartridges makes it clumsy to work with in hot spots.. I still use my mask consistently but was wondering what kind of mask u cats use on your bomb runs? Its kinda obvious if you're rocking a mask @ the same time being stealth.. any1 have flicks of the mask they use? or if any1 can recomend a quality yet lightweight respirator with possibly 1 cartridge for quick and easy access? it'd b much appreciated;)

What is the point of wearing gloves when painting? I mean..sure.. if the cops stop ya.. your hands are clean. Besides that fact... why is it a must to wear gloves while painting?

MAN I WEAR MY MASK FOR EVEN THE SMALLEST GET UP...BUT IM REALLY NOT A FAN OF LAYTEX GLOVES..LIVING IN MIAMI WITH ALL THIS HOT WEATHER AND HUMIDITY, MY HANDS SWEAT LIKE A MUTHA..., DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THOSE YELLOW RUBBER GLOVES THAT MOST HOUSE MOMS WEAR TO CLEAN THE BATHROOMS WITH HELP MORE THEN WEARING AND STOCKING UP ON LAYTEX GLOVES?

i read this whole thread..my homies always said it didn't matter if you wore that shit, but imma go get one tomarrow..and a box of gloves..much thanks for everybody that posted info

Marla noticed that. She was lifted out of her misery by her curiosity about her friend's wish. She looked at her and saw a mixture of emotions crossing her face. This quickly cleared and she looked Marla in the eyes and said, "I have something to show you, my friend." She then quickly pulled off her slacks and panties to reveal that she too was now a hermaphrodite.

Marla was stunned. "Why? I would have done almost anything not to be this way, and yet you have done this to yourself deliberately. Why did you wish to become a hermaphrodite?"

Originally posted by Chakat Master@Oct 11 2004, 10:26 PM

Marla noticed that. She was lifted out of her misery by her curiosity about her friend's wish. She looked at her and saw a mixture of emotions crossing her face. This quickly cleared and she looked Marla in the eyes and said, "I have something to show you, my friend." She then quickly pulled off her slacks and panties to reveal that she too was now a hermaphrodite.

Marla was stunned. "Why? I would have done almost anything not to be this way, and yet you have done this to yourself deliberately. Why did you wish to become a hermaphrodite?"

What

The

Fuck

Originally posted by IVomitBombs@Oct 15 2004, 10:07 PM

Am I the only person thats blown there nose after painting all night and all you see is black paint. Ugh. *Cough*

noperZ

Originally posted by Chakat Master@Oct 12 2004, 03:26 AM

You need to kill yourself... but backing to spraying safe. Have any fo you seen the thread that was just made about wearing latex gloves and how you can get rashes or irrations on your skin from the powder i think... just check the thread out because its got alternatives to the latex gloves. But the mask is always necessary

Scary shit...How long have all you ones who've developed kidney problems, etc... been painting without mask, gloves...Doesnt seem like anyone wears any protection around here...what assholes.