"AIN'T NO FUTURE IN YO' FRONTIN'"

poppy183

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got a chance to see the whole thread interupted. i'm telling you.. you guys are all over the place. new pieces, old pieces, straight burners from all over the nation. an awesome collection of pictures all the way. Big ups to that man Dego. His styles are untouched and "unsugarcoated" by the wack styles of today. to all the heads in Queens that are doing your thing on the down low.. keep on killing it! peaceo.

..Gotta love that stay high 149 and "D-La-Rock" pic! :king: :king:

dammit popppy!!! what the fuck!?!? you crazy GUY!!!! thats next level posting mann. im telling all yall in case you didnt figured it out yet this guy is one of the realest fanatic in this game! i feel that attitude too homie, and i wish more writers thought the same.

GOOD TIMES CREW STAYS UP ON THE LINE!

caught one of your burner not longer than this week, deooope

post was fucking crazy, you could have just started a website and update it for 2 years with all this.

cameo

meh

lep

dego

part

kuma

norms..always catch him on the lines too, especially in the reefer season!

sick jerms

im sticking up with cookies tonight..fuck cold spaghetti!

yeah!! what up poppy and d-ske?? another banger as usual bro! gotta keep the bench alive for all these kids out there. keep smashen' em with it poppito!! ..doc2, dego, norms, glue, zine, pepe, csone, spone, savior, eye, kiko, mber, roloc, ames, and a bunch of others!! those sylo flix are dope too. keep it goin!! :king: :)

..GOODTIMES KREW..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

MAN I TELL YOU WHAT. I HAD HEARD AROUND THE WAY THAT YOU GUYS DID ANOTHER POST SO I HAD BEEN TRYING TO CHECK IT FOR A GOOD FEW WEEKS. COULDN'T EVER GET MORE THAN ABOUT 30 OR SO PICS PER PAGE THOUGH DUE TO ALL THIS MADNESS! WELL NOW ITS THANKSGIVING AND THE GRAMS GOT THE NEW HIGH SPEED PIECE SO ITS BEEN INSANE! YOUR POSTS STRAIGHT BLOW INTERNET GRAFFITI AWAY FOR REAL. ITS LIKE LOOKING AT A SOLID FREIGHT MAG FROM THE 90'S WITH FRESH STYLES AND AS POPPY ALWAYS EMPHASIZES THE FUN FACTOR AND STAYING NOT JUST TO THE GAME, BUT TO YOURSELF. I LOVE YOUR SHIT MAN! POSTMASTER POPPY183 IS FOR REAL.. :king:

SORRY FOR MAKING THIS REPLY SO LONG..LOL. 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

THA NEW PART 10!!!! AHHHHH MAAANNN!!!

YO YO YO!! YA BOY P.O.P.P.Y.183 IS BACK FOR THA 2006 WITH THE MUCH ANTICIPATED PART 10 ENTITLED "STRONG ISLAND" DUE TO HIT THE FORUMS THIS COMING SATURDAY MORNING!!! 1,000 FLIX FOR THA FAMILY!! THAT'S ONE WHOLE SHOEBOX OF BURNERES FROM THE RARE HARD-TO-FIND JOINTS TO THE BEST OF THE LINES TODAY!!! AAAHH MAAAANN!! SEE YOU THEN PEOPLES!! PEACE-O.

Re: "AIN'T NO FUTURE IN YO' FRONTIN'"

yo thank you!!! this thread is the hotness and anyone who doesnt know needs to catch up. Its about time. Mad respect to the old school kings fo sho, props to our history! Mad respect to the fools who are crushing frates too, representing where things have gone in the way of fresh american style.

to many to name.......

fuckn right yall