Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
poppy183

"AIN'T NO FUTURE IN YO' FRONTIN'"

Damn...........Big Poppy 183..........making my Saturday morning worth waking up for! Keep doing your thing..........

asic - etc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lots of dope, readable freights from back in the day and today and all over the country.

older heads coming back into the game.

mad personality and making graff look fun in this post.

peace to your family and everybody and their friends out there painting shit and taking pictures.

damn good post poppy.... i'm sure it took a shitload of time to load all those images in.... but it made my day.... there was way too many to name... but every piece in here was pretty damn fresh! thanks for holding in down up there, keep doing your thing...

and thanks for the props.....

Poppy does it again and again. With an emphasis on fun and

and staying true to yourself. I wish more heads had an attitude

like yours.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH MAN. . The post is tip top. Keep doing

it man.

Goodtimes and goodnite.

I hope those of ya that don't post up picture threads appreciate how much time that takes.....I mean it takes a damn long time to do it straight from digital, but to scan that shit and do a few hundred.....thats insane. Can't thank ya enough for that Poppy, threw in a lil railfan ish in there for us freight nerds!! Well Looks like a few of us have a bit of work ahead of us to start hitting ya back.

bump for this whole shit.........

real recognize real while the fakes keep fakin.........

feelin the usa dego joint........

Thanks for the love Poppy!! once again you have out done yourself! Keep on the lookout for more srv's.. we sent a couple your way again!....

Suite-etc

Finally got a chance to see the whole thread interupted. i'm telling you.. you guys are all over the place. new pieces, old pieces, straight burners from all over the nation. an awesome collection of pictures all the way. Big ups to that man Dego. His styles are untouched and "unsugarcoated" by the wack styles of today. to all the heads in Queens that are doing your thing on the down low.. keep on killing it! peaceo.

..Gotta love that stay high 149 and "D-La-Rock" pic! :king: :king:

...went to my office on Saturday just to catch this train wreck...

...viewed it again today and I still don't know what to say, most people would have split this into 10 posts...

...poppy is the man! benchmasterproper...many thanks

dammit popppy!!! what the fuck!?!? you crazy GUY!!!! thats next level posting mann. im telling all yall in case you didnt figured it out yet this guy is one of the realest fanatic in this game! i feel that attitude too homie, and i wish more writers thought the same.

GOOD TIMES CREW STAYS UP ON THE LINE!

caught one of your burner not longer than this week, deooope

post was fucking crazy, you could have just started a website and update it for 2 years with all this.

cameo

meh

lep

dego

part

kuma

norms..always catch him on the lines too, especially in the reefer season!

sick jerms

im sticking up with cookies tonight..fuck cold spaghetti!

yeah!! what up poppy and d-ske?? another banger as usual bro! gotta keep the bench alive for all these kids out there. keep smashen' em with it poppito!! ..doc2, dego, norms, glue, zine, pepe, csone, spone, savior, eye, kiko, mber, roloc, ames, and a bunch of others!! those sylo flix are dope too. keep it goin!! :king: :)

..GOODTIMES KREW..

yo dis dope can only be GTK, D SKI AND MAK, yo this is just the begginin .As for all the shirkers, watch and learn. Keep up the ill shit DEGO. SYLO G and Im out./peace. :yuck:

mutz.jpg

Hey that's my boom box!!! Hahaha, it was worth trading it to someone that uses it though, it always just sat in my house.

Anyhow, epic post as always, thanks for that. And word the fuck up to GTK and MAK, we had a real good time at Big G.No's bday party the other night.