"AIN'T NO FUTURE IN YO' FRONTIN'"

poppy183

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHAHAHA!!! WITH NO FURTHER ADUE... A MUTHA-FUCKIN' NORMS SPOTLIGHT!!!!

NORMS1.jpg

AHAHA!! AHHH MAAANN!! THAT GIRL VELMA COMES OUT OF RETIREMENT FROM TOO MANY SCOOBY SNACKZ AND SENDS A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO THE KING N-O-R-M-S-K-E!!! AHHH MAANN!!!

norms2.jpg

norms.jpg

norms3.jpg

norms4.jpg

norms5.jpg

norms6.jpg

norms7.jpg

norms8.jpg

norms9.jpg

///MISTAH, WE COULD USE A MAN LIKE NORMS AGAIN... THOSE WERE THE GOOD OL DAYS!!////

nise.jpg

normel.jpg

novel.jpg

nyte.jpg

nunis.jpg

oaks.jpg

ohio.jpg

onorok.jpg

onorok2.jpg

onorok3.jpg

....I'M THE P TO THE O THE THE DOUBLE P-Y AND DOWN WITH MY HOMIE N-O-R-M-S-K-I AND SUCKERS CAUSING STATIC CUZ SOME BE STILL DISAGREEIN' BUT WE DONT' GIVE A FUCK CUZ WE'RE FROM E-N-Y-C-E AND A CITY WHERE PITY RUNS SLOW. IF YOU EVER HATE ON WESTCHESTER NOW YOU KNOW.. THAT HERE WE'RE SCRICTLY BUSINESS AND WE ALSO GOT OUR PRIDE.. AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I SUGGEST YOU BREAK 'Y'!! SUCKERS STEADY LOOKIN FOR THE F-A-C-T-S..THINKIN THAT LYIN' IS THE BEST WAY TO DO THIS. I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THE HATERZ AND THEY MOUTH.. TALKIN WHERE I FROM AND WHAT I'M ABOUT!! THAT'S MY NAME POPPY-SKI CAN I BE DIFFERENT..NEVER CHANGE MY WAYS FOR THE WORLD OR THE GOVERNMENT!! IF I WAS MISTERAVEN THEN I WOULD STATE THE FACTS...YOU LEAVE IT UP TO ME.. I PUT MY KREW UP ON THE MAP!! AIN'T NO FUTURE IN THE FRONTIN'!!!!!!!!!

OOOHH!! AHAHA!! GOT RYMES??

yo I thank poppy183 for makin this post on sweetest day i'm so high I might as well roll up another j...poppy183 brings it from the bottom of the map and you know his crew stays strapped! he brings bob the boombox on the lines and you know poppy183 spits the illest rhymes! haha lame I know...