Melburn Sketch Thread!

_nightcrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a new Melburn Thread BAD - <<<<<MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA>>>>>

We need such a place to enjoy local flicks - So Melburn just shut the fuck up - peace, love and all that shit!!!

I never post on here, I just enjoy the flicks, but when I feel the need (like now) i have to.

With DSG as CTSA fucking up the Melb graf scene, the only place we have to share our art is the net!!!

No mater what you may think of 'Abracadabra' he is the man who makes ALL this happen so be good little Melburn Crews and let him do his job... and in return he WILL (I hope) let Melburn continue in 12oz forum.

Remember 'Abracadabra' we're not all fucked up like some people on here so let Melburn contribute to the world graff Scene!

Peace!

P.S. I know i can't spell for shit so get over it... CHEERS!

"Shut the fuck up"?

I've posted a grand total of three posts on here and i never bitch! So who the fuck are you to start shit!

_nightcraw1er I must say you are one of the few people who put their shit on the line to contribute on 12oz but for fuck's sake don't start shit on hear where its not needed.

Bro thanks for the link, Cheers!

See ya on da flip side Melburn!!!