shai hulud Appreciation Thread.

La Cosa Nostra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah..this guy is cool.

i like reading his stuff in crossfire..

he is a fan of the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA thread

which any time i can type AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA is real cool.

also for a guy who came out of the middle of nowhere who joined this board a long time ago and started posting like mad is weird to me...

explain that to us..why the sudden attention to the board all of the sudden?

I was away due to-

Moving from the East Bay to SF and back to the East bay

Jobby-job

Girlfriend Merry-Go-Round

No Graff

Drugs and Alcohol

No computer

No time

Not necessarily in that order. But, here I am.

The store was weird, yesterday. I think the bagger in my line had Down's Syndrome, and he was trying to scam on these girls ahead of me in line. He didn't realize he wasn't getting anywhere, so he kept asking them if they wanted to hang out with him later as they were speed-walking to the door.

When I was checking out, he looked at me, and turned around and walked to another cashier who was ringing up another girl and hit her with a little more of that famous game...even though he gave me the cold shoulder, I still admired his tenacity. He's gonna either wax the booty or get fired sometime this week, I'll bet. He'll be all right, though, I'm sure.

I hit my finger with a hammer this morning, and it hurts like a herd of wild bitches. I'm typing with my middle finger right now...did you notice?

I'm going back to bed now...housecleaning wiped me out, and it isn't even noon yet. But, the house looks nice, at least.

I decided, as long as it's okay with everyone, that I'd like to make this into something like, "Deep Thoughts By Shai", or something like that.

I'm not an immodest person, or at least I'd like to believe that...But, I seem to encounter the strange and unusual situations in life a lot more than anyone else does, and would like to relate my take on them to the 12 oz. community. Maybe they aren't that surreal, and it just seems that way to me- I'll accept that. But, nevertheless, they are occasionally amusing enough to be worthy of sharing here, and if this can be a forum that affords me the opportunity to do so, then so be it. I don't have time or the narcissistic inclination to start a Blog (read: laziest man on five continents) and I'm not a huge self-promoter, either. Graff is a seperate urge I have that is all about Sticking It To The Man, BTW.

Nothing happened today. I took The Lord's cue, and got my slack on this Sunday, so I can go to work tomorrow and train someone. How do you cram eight years of experience into a week? He'll be screaming for Percodan and fortified wine by Wednesday...hell, I'll be right there with him. I think he's a Berkeley student or alma mater, so he's probably smart enough to keep up. But, if assholes were jets, my ofice would be an airport...but, I can tune them out. I hope he can, too. Or at least learn how.

Here goes nothing, as they say.

No PM's....nope, double checked...what's up?

Work is kicking my ass and I passed out for 14 hours last night. The new guy is cool, he's like the English version of me, so much that it's uncanny.

I need a new job. I'm not kidding. I'm gonna show dude the ropes and start looking once he feels confident enough to hold it down. I think I may have found something, but it's in SF and if I get a job there again, my girlfriend will start bugging me to move back.

I may be the only person in history to say two things-

1) My job pays me less than when I started. Literally, the numbers went down considerably...20%. They say they're losing money, but where? They won't tell me, so I said, "Well, I can tell you one thing...it's not in payroll." That didn't go over well. I then asked them if the company is losing money, then why is it we have inhouse people all over the place, and the office staff gets their travel and parking expenses paid? Same reaction.

2) I won't live in SF. It's too much for me to take. And, I can't afford to live anywhere decent, so I'd rather have a big apartment in an okay neighborhood in Oakland than a studio in the Tenderloin for the same kind of bread.

Sorry, I'm tired and frustrated and it's shows...I have to go to my friend's shop in SF by 7 pm and sell some product tonight and I'm exhausted. I can't afford not to, however...

I'll be back later. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

This thread was between "Taking a shit stories" and "Subpoenas". Hmmmmm....

The trip was a success. Eating is now once again a possibility....Now I have to make some more bags and keep the momentum up.

Yeah.

Well, it sounds plausible. Too bad I'll stall it out. Back to anything but sewing...with Shai Hulud.

Sort of buzzed for the first time in a couple days. Typing isn't easy right now. White wine is strong. When though folks say it's not manly to drink white, I tell them they never drank a whole bottle in a half hour. Let's talk then, but until then, shut up and start shutting up already, Martha......

Whoooooo...that's enough.

• 2 weeks later...