SAN ANTONIO HIP HOP!!

Morg-kcor

hey i know a few of you heads are into qwel but i doubt anyone i found in the search is in san antonio or close enough to drive to see this show but!!!!

Fri Oct 28 - San Antonio, TX

@ White Rabbit

2410 N. St. Marys

San Antonio, TX

if you havent heard qwel he is fuckin amazing, this tour will also include jackson jones , Stick Figures (Robust & Prolyphic) and Mestizo all of these guys are fuckin great people and REALLY know how to get the show going.. if you havent heard qwel or any of these other guys id download them now, pay the couple bucks support some local hip hop cats too. now for a couple suggestions

qwel - vincent van gogh coke ad

typical cats (group with qwel in it) - what you thought hops (its actually denizen kane but its under the TC name)

qwel - manhattan project (graff song wooo)

qwel and maker - siren of staten island

qwel - face value

typical cats - live forever

anything you find is worth downloading but those happen to be on my playlist now hehe

if you aint from san antonio and wanna check em out you can find all the updated tour dates at http://www.galapagos4.com under the news section! support real hip hop!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.