the 419 eater

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

reply from james cameron:

THE DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION

MASTER MEGA-MILLION LOTTERY.

6115 LILIAN ROAD, FORDSBURG, 2092

P O BOX 906171

MARSHALL TOWN 2107

JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.

SUBJECT: CONTACT YOUR CLAIM AGENT...

Attn: Reverend Casek,

Please for your claim, contact your claim agent as below:

COMPANY NAME: EAGLE TREASURE SA

CONTACT PERSON: MR. PAUL MORGAN

PROCCESSING MANAGER

PHONE NUMBER: +27 73 440 8505

EMAIL ADDRESS: information_dept_eagletreasure@yahoo.com

Hoping you have a nice day talking with your claim agent.

Best Regards,

James Cameron.

my reply:

Mr. Morgan,

i was directed by one, James Cameron, to contact

you about my lottery winnings. Praise the Lord for this blessed event!

My church, Our Lady of Venerial Purpose has certainly smiled upon us! Mrs. Jackson said this day would come while she was on her deathbed. I can recall her smiling and looking into my eyes so passionately, the smell of her hair....her perfect 70 year old body just lying there. God! She was a fox!

Anyhow, praise be you. You are certainly a wonderful man!

Lots of love,

Reverend Jim Casek

i just got this on my 1 serious threat email account:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

SUB:SUPPLY ORDER AND BUSINESS PROMOTION

We are international reputable commercial organization marketing foreign sales factors, wholesale distributors, manufacturers representative, and importation general.

Presently we are actively engaged in sourcing of the under listed items for an urgent contract supply to our home government and we have been in this line of business for many successful years satisfying our numerous customers and government with all their needs. Our recent expansion and desire to promote trade and industry in your country has afforded us the opportunity to contact you for an urgent contract supply of the under listed items.

T-SHIRTS from your country.

Quantity: Five Hundred Thousand pcs(500,000.00)

Target Prices: US $ 10/pcs

Payment Terms: 100% Advance Payment by Bank Wire(TT) before production.

Please if you can supply above listed item, do not hesitate to inform us by a return mail so that we can get you intimated of all you need to know (specifications ,lead time,partial shipment etc) and thereby recommend you for the supply.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards,

Mark G Okonkwo

Director,

Policy and Programme Implementation

Goodname Business Consult Ltd,

Nigeria

Tell:234-8035773596

new reply from mr. morgan:

PROCCESSING MANAGER,

EAGLE TREASURE SA

TEL: +27 73 440 8505

SUBJECT: PLEASE FILL THE FORM & RESPOND IMMEDIATELY.

Attn: Reverend Jim Casek,

You should be informed that we received your mail regarding the message you received from MASTER MEGA-MILLION LOTTERY, concerning your AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION, which you were instructed to contact us, EAGLE TREASURE SA for your immediate payment.

You have to be aware that your CHEQUE is here with us, but it was written on your email address which won you the prize, and as soon as you have forward us with your full names and other details, the MASTER MEGA-MILLION LOTTERY will re-issue to you another ORIGINAL CHEQUE which will contain your full names. And we will scan a copy and send it to you along with your award winning certificate by email attachment before we arrange with the Bank here and transfer the money to your bank account, which you will provide to us.

You should be informed also that the MASTER MEGA-MILLION LOTTERY will have to to re-issue another CHEQUE on your names, and this will warrant you to quote your reference and batch numbers on a FORM which you have to fill and return to us by email.

NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

1. We will make an urgent arrangement to see that we pay your money to you, and we have to also make booking and arrange also with the bank here in South Africa to transfer your money to you through TELEGRAPHIC BANK TRANSFER, this may take us between one week time (NOTE: THAT FOR SECURITY REASONS, WE DO NOT POST CHEQUE TO OUR CLIENTS).

2. Also, we will be preparing your WINNING CERTIFICATE, which we will send to you for references, on this regards.

3. You will have to scan your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT (picture and detail page) and send it to us on email attachment, or if you do not have passport, you should then send to us your drivers licence, as we need any of your Identification document for verification.

You have to respond to this mail immediately to enable us proceed on the processing of your file for your payment.

We do hope to receive your urgent response.

Sincerely,

Mr. Paul Morgan

EAGLE TREASURE SA.

Tel: + 27 73 440 8505

below that is a small form for my bank account info...

• 9 months later...

So I did my good deed for the day... This guy came in to where i work at once in a while and asked if I can scan a document for him. I scanned it and decided to further inspect what it was... And from information obtained on the 12, I came to the conclusion that dude was getting scammed. So i pondered the thought of telling him about it and asked a few co-workers what they thought... In the end i ended up printing out a few pages from 419eater and told him he may want to look it over before he gets juked... Not sure if he will but I think I feel a bit better about myself now...

Scammers.jpg