Broken heart blues?

Shoefers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this ain't shit.

last night i made out with some girl, and my ex stood outside of my door, not to my knowledge at the time, and listened for about 20 minutes.

later in the night, she shows up drunk, storms in my room, and punches me in the face literally while i'm posting on 12 oz. girl only weighs about a buck 25 but that shit hurt.

i fear nothing more than a scorned ex.

I got a msn message yesterday from some stupid brown girl who is a mega nerd and she asked me why I never call her and return her calls.

I literally told her "you're a hardcore nerd and we have nothing in common, so stop calling me." then i blocked her.

*I led her on for a looooong time at school last year, and a couple of times on the phone.

Fuck, man, some girl comes up to you at school and acts all interested...then you walk her to the cafeteria a couple of times (because she asked), and next thing you know, there's some girl calling who has nothing to say except how busy she is with work and school and can't come over? Fuck that - get the fuck outta here, bitch. Welcome to the NFL.

I think the answer is to never ever trust women. Just fuck em then give em the wrong number and change your locks.

plus heartbroken after 3 days, I was with a girl for a year and i was over her in 3 weeks...those maths work 3 days is just stupid shit.

"the streets-dry your eyes mate"...download and listen because that dude is you.

Originally posted by shin2_toa+Oct 20 2005, 05:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shin2_toa - Oct 20 2005, 05:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just fuck em then give em the wrong number and change your locks.

[/b]

If you just fuck them and ditch them like the stallion that you are, why do you need to change your locks? Unless by "fuck them" you mean "give her the spare key to my mother's basement door."

Originally posted by shin2_toa@Oct 20 2005, 05:53 PM

I was with a girl for a year and i was over her in 3 weeks...those maths work

Jimmy sure maths real good.

<!--QuoteBegin-shin2_toa@Oct 20 2005, 05:53 PM

"the streets-dry your eyes mate"...download and listen

BANNED.