Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sam Rothstein

site on Cholo Writing, barrios and gang shit "the Lagoon"? help me please

I need to find this site for a paper I'm writing. I remember it being called "the lagoon" or "the blue lagoon" or some shit like that. It's site that has all different set's and barrios graff with a history on cholo writing and stuff. It also has like lowriders and shows and Raza info I think. Do any of you know what the URL is? I had it saved on my computer at home. I spent half the night trying to find it and still can't. Any help would be appreciated. Any other sites with westcoast cholo/gang graff and westcoast graff from around the time of WWII or earlier would be greatlly appreciated. Thanks...

DONT BE CLAIMIN STUPID, THAT AINT NO JOKE. I remember when i was in jr highschool VNE and Stoners13 and Rockwood cold ran Lomas out of the highscool. A grip of fools got smoked and stabbed and there were countless jumpings. I used grew up in vario Primera Flats and those blocks are run like a motherfucker. I look at it now and see its stupid bullshit but you gotta respect the power of hoods. I been to NY and The SF bay and they dont even know.EASTSIDER RIDER

STOLEN LAND

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this