portsmouth uk

paronoid

• 5 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Alright lads, and lasses.

Not a writer but used to live in somers town and always had an interest in the scene down here. Well, there didnt really seem to be much of a scene when I was here. Anyone got any flix from late 90s early 00s? The pavillion on the common with the tonk dub brought some memories back,...and a couple of the earlier posts from fratton...I seem to recall a few claim and torn dubs on the tracks coming through the pompey stations,...under the copnor rd train bridge...

If anyone still reads this board and has anything I would love the trip down memory lane.

cheers.

• 1 year later...

Hey, just stumbled across this thread, some nice work here.

Had a brief attempt at spraying years ago but there was no scene as such then and being arrested and taken to court was enough to put me off. Its nice to see things are more relaxed these days.

Its a shame nothings been posted for this amount of time as it seems there is alot of new art around the city.

Why no pics from the hall of fame in Hilsea? No doubt its alls pretty faded now (if its still there) but a part of Pompey graff history surely. Is it o.k to post other peoples work ??

Heres some photo's done at my friends flat pretty recently, courtesy of Monk.

mk0_zps167f6a39.jpg[/img]

mk1_zps260896f5.jpg[/img]

mk2_zps0f4f7fc6.jpg[/img]

mk3_zps9912bc43.jpg[/img]

Lots of nice stuff going up at the top of Comercial Rd/ Sainsburys at the moment, makes for a more interesting comute to work.

• 2 months later...
Hey, just stumbled across this thread, some nice work here.

Had a brief attempt at spraying years ago but there was no scene as such then and being arrested and taken to court was enough to put me off. Its nice to see things are more relaxed these days.

Its a shame nothings been posted for this amount of time as it seems there is alot of new art around the city.

Why no pics from the hall of fame in Hilsea? No doubt its alls pretty faded now (if its still there) but a part of Pompey graff history surely. Is it o.k to post other peoples work ??

Heres some photo's done at my friends flat pretty recently, courtesy of Monk.

mk0_zps167f6a39.jpg[/img]

mk1_zps260896f5.jpg[/img]

mk2_zps0f4f7fc6.jpg[/img]

mk3_zps9912bc43.jpg[/img]

Lots of nice stuff going up at the top of Comercial Rd/ Sainsburys at the moment, makes for a more interesting comute to work.

Hey mate, just got on here on the back of the Portsmouth Graffiti Archive on the old Crackbook - take a look - there's loads of stuff from the Hilsea HOFs. Loads of old stuff generally. I'm a Pompey writer from way back ('88-'91ish) Like you said, there's a healthy scene down there now, lots of legal stuff mainly but Fratton gets some awesome writers down from all over. Anyway, good to find a like minded chap up on here. Peace and all that! Check that Crackbook page out dude.