Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shameless self promotion

12oz Poker Night

I dont know if this has been discussed, but:

How about an weekly online poker night with the usual 12oz all-star cast. It doesnt have to be for money or anything, we could do it on yahoo or another free site. Sit around, bullshit do whatever.

Note: Yes, this time could be used to paint/wackoff/sleep/whatever, but to those of us that work at night, it could be beneficial.

Anyways, anyone Interested?

Also: It doesnt really have to be poker, maybe even a monthly battleship tournament.

If I have extra cash or something, goodies could be provided.

~ssp.

You sank my battleship!!

Actually, I'd be willing to play, but I ain't no good, so I'd probably get sharked if it was for money. Sounds fun though, let me know.

How would you do this? I'm interested...not for money, though. I've got enough problems without getting fleeced on 12 oz. Tell me more.

I quit playing for money two years ago, but I'd be up for fake money games.

Capita/recovering holdem addict

Originally posted by Glik0@Oct 13 2005, 12:41 PM

paradisepoker.net

It's free.

I was watching my friend multi-task that and some other one last night. But I hate how they have characters on the screen and shit. I like tigergaming.net and the like 'cuz it's just chairs - that's it.

I'd be way interested, and more than happy to put down money. And paradise poker sounds good to me. but the only thing is, I'd have to put money in the account. I have money on royal vegas, but my chat is disabbled because i cursed out too many terrible sweedish poker players.... but i made a thread a while back about royal vegas, because they give you $10 free just to sign up... so that would be an option for most of you guys if oyu dont already have royal vegas. if you want to get royal vegas just go to http://www.collegepokerchampionship.com and download it. it takes about 24 hours for the $10 to show up. Lets get this thing started for sure

Originally posted by courtorder@Oct 13 2005, 01:43 PM

90% percent of them use the same software, which includes the people...I got 10$ for free off some promotion at http://www.powerplayer.com and have made some decent cash-ola off that...

Can you hook em up with the promotion details? what do you have to do to get the $10? I know on royal vegas you just sign up and get it but I'm not sure about this place. thanks.

nevermind i googled, for other people, you can use the promo code 20125

edit* not sure if it works yet... courtorder is this the one you used before i try it?

update* nope chip code is expired. damn.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this