Crazy Screaming Fat Women

fermentor666

WAIT..LMMFAO..JUST GOT THE LINKS TO WORK

"I AM A GOD WARRIOR!!!"

fucking classic

BOXBOROUGH -- Tearing a sealed envelope to pieces, the woman begins to scream, ''They're tampering with the dark side. This is tainted. I am a God warrior, and I don't want anyone tainted doing anything with my family!"

The scene, a preview of the season premiere of the Fox Broadcasting Co. reality show ''Trading Spouses," features Marguerite Perrin of Ponchatoula, La., and has been relentlessly promoted during Fox programs and on its website. What isn't well known is that the object of Perrin's wrath is the Flisher family of Boxborough.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by McPhoo@Oct 13 2005, 12:45 AM

psycho screamer

^^ you don't actually get to see anything, but you hear some bitch just a-flying off the handle at her kid.

Funny. I'd smack the fuck outta someone if they beaked at me like that.

You know this shit was just a coca-cola ad.

Product placements a motherfucker.

Originally posted by dumy@Nov 3 2005, 08:56 AM

fucking classic

BOXBOROUGH -- Tearing a sealed envelope to pieces, the woman begins to scream, ''They're tampering with the dark side. This is tainted. I am a God warrior, and I don't want anyone tainted doing anything with my family!"

The scene, a preview of the season premiere of the Fox Broadcasting Co. reality show ''Trading Spouses," features Marguerite Perrin of Ponchatoula, La., and has been relentlessly promoted during Fox programs and on its website. What isn't well known is that the object of Perrin's wrath is the Flisher family of Boxborough.

Article link?