I shat my pants again..

MyMidwestBulletVest

im not hating on the dude. and he doesnt make me mad.

all i did was state an opinion and you came on here like his knight in shining armor defending him. i never said he sucks. all i said was i dig the streaks more because he used stencils.

i just have a different outlook on graffiti than he has...

now shush tiny dancer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh fucking jesus christ..........dude......go paint something instead of having 6,000+ posts on 12 oz! Are you going for "crew status" yet? Fuck............Tell me you're someone special! If not............then your opinion is about as good as toilet paper fool! What the fuck is soooo different about his outlook on graffiti? You have an in-depth conversation with dude recently? I know I have........and I'm truly intrigued as to how his opinion of shit is so much different since it's the fucking exact same as mine! Dumbass.........

um.. im someone special.

and.. toilet paper is actually pretty useful.. and used quite often by many.. so.. toilet paper is pretty good.

seriously asiq and other protector of snafu, calm down. deep breaths. so i dont think your boy's shit is the hottest in the world, i still give him respect. just keep your fucking mouths shut already.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Oct 18 2005, 08:27 PM

um.. im someone special.

and.. toilet paper is actually pretty useful.. and used quite often by many.. so.. toilet paper is pretty good.

seriously asiq and other protector of snafu, calm down. deep breaths. so i dont think your boy's shit is the hottest in the world, i still give him respect. just keep your fucking mouths shut already.

Shit's cute kid...........I know a couple of the 12 oz cyber circle members.........so instead of fucking with you I'll just ask them to tell me who "ILOVEBOXCARS" is since I don't have time to E-vestigate who you are! Thanks for playing yourself! Tool...........

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Oct 19 2005, 12:11 PM

you seem to be under the impression that someone on 12oz knows what i write.

either way, i hear etc caps me already... but im not supposed to know it.. because it was "squashed"

Oh man...........no one is capping anyone from your crew! I'm pretty sure I know who this is.........you were on here years ago and probably have been forever since with a new name! you hear me?????

or don't you? ;)

derf!!! another fucking thread full of beef....

why is it that people that paint trains feel the need to defend themselves or their crew members, everytime someone says something about a piece... or a writer.... it makes no sense to me...

its just critisism, it doesnt mean shit.. its just a persons opinion, and opinions are shit anyway... you people should learn to take critisism for what it is... and not get defensive about it...

so there is my opinion.... its shit too...

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Oct 20 2005, 12:04 PM

nah, i doubt i am who you think i am.

i didnt know you existed years ago.

once again - - i wasnt talking shit, i was just expressing an opinion. the opinion that i liked the streaks more than the snafu. deaded.

You doubt you are who I think you are?

"I didn't know you existed years ago."?????

My you're a quippy little bastard.......This is pointless!

LAME!!!!! No point in you actually saying your name or anything........ :rolleyes: