Request Hour

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have spent toooooooo much time jocking yourself on your own thread geek. This whole thing started by you dissing SBONE and posting some toy ass comment to him a while ago. Not one of us had ever seen you up or had given you the time of day before that. When the comments came back to you, you could not take it. Then you and your crew groupies thought it was a game until your freights started to show up dissed. Your boys are the ones that wanted it squashed!! For all your tough talk you are not even up. Isnt that what the game is about? We laugh at your idle threats sucker. You know if we put green light out on all tbk shit, your boys and not you(because you are not up) will feel it!!! I done conversing with this nerd, so Gucci let us know. WE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man let the shit die, yall commin at biter cause he posted some of his own shit, guess what.."who gives a shit". does it really get under your skin that much? ya he left a bad comment on your boy a long time ago, so that leads to phone going over my boy trouble? we never capped wh, trouble never even heard of phone before. just quit sticking your nose in and we'll do the same. anything else hit the pm.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by southrngent@Oct 14 2005, 07:44 PM

I think you have spent toooooooo much time jocking yourself on your own thread geek. This whole thing started by you dissing SBONE and posting some toy ass comment to him a while ago. Not one of us had ever seen you up or had given you the time of day before that. When the comments came back to you, you could not take it. Then you and your crew groupies thought it was a game until your freights started to show up dissed. Your boys are the ones that wanted it squashed!! For all your tough talk you are not even up. Isnt that what the game is about? We laugh at your idle threats sucker. You know if we put green light out on all tbk shit, your boys and not you(because you are not up) will feel it!!! I done conversing with this nerd, so Gucci let us know. WE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you got help writing this one. It's actually readable. Get some help reading my response - I'm not sure you'll be able to understand some of the concepts. I'll try to keep it as simple as possible for you and your 3rd grade education.

Jocking myself? Yeah I do feel myself. I dig the shit I paint. Sucks that you have such low self esteem that you don't feel the same way about the shit you do. That's what you're saying right - that it's not ok to like the work you put out there? Most of the shit on that thread is shit people caught of mine. Take a look bud.

In the spirit of your "geek" friend the boss/160/hotboy l found some of your pictures and made some slight modifications.

gsouth_is_lame_1.jpg

gsouth_is_lame_2.jpg

gsouth_is_lame_3.jpg

With work like this I can see why you're falling into the quantity school of thought - that's all you can do. You have no skills! NONE.

On the SB thing - big deal, I don't like his graff. I don't like 90% of the graff out there. What's it have to do with you? What are you, his mom? You gotta run around protecting him and shit? Fucking childish.

I couldn't take you dissing my shit? Are you kidding me? I didn't even know you were. Hey wait, how can you diss my shit if I'm "not up"? I don't get it...Matter of fact since I'm "not up" I think I'll just stop doing pieces and diss everything thats in the yard.

And thanks for the heads up that you've been dissing my shit, over some internet stupidity - now who's the internet drama queen?

my favorite part of this thread is that coupe and ridl run the lines nowadays.... if thats true im really glad me and graffiti broke up because that's just plain and simply hurt. that should be enough for all of us to quit because seriously, if those are the top dogs of todays freight lines i got no problem being dead last.

and herm, i wouldnt mind seeing some 97-98ish kero trains.... also old chico and bruin freights would be dope

GSOUTH IS FRESH,& .HES GOT REAL STYLE..YOU PUSSIES CANT TAKE NOTHIN' FROM HIM.....WHAT ,YOU THINK YOUR SOME GRAFFITI CRITIC NOW????SAVE THAT SHIT....GS1 BURNS YOU FAKES...THE ONLY TIME I SEE BITERS TRAINS IS ON THE NET..I ALWAYS SEE GSUR AROUND MY WAY..... FUCK BITER ,YOUR SHIT- ASS WANNA BE SPACE AGE SHIT WILL NOT RUN........YOUR THRU SUCKA.......

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by NOT GUILTY@Oct 15 2005, 06:38 PM

GSOUTH IS FRESH,& .HES GOT REAL STYLE..YOU PUSSIES CANT TAKE NOTHIN' FROM HIM.....WHAT ,YOU THINK YOUR SOME GRAFFITI CRITIC NOW????SAVE THAT SHIT....GS1 BURNS YOU FAKES...THE ONLY TIME I SEE BITERS TRAINS IS ON THE NET..I ALWAYS SEE GSUR AROUND MY WAY..... FUCK BITER ,YOUR SHIT- ASS WANNA BE SPACE AGE SHIT WILL NOT RUN........YOUR THRU SUCKA.......

What is it with you fucking Florida people? I think the same gene that makes you stay for hurricanes is influencing your ability to judge good and bad style.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus+Oct 15 2005, 07:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Graff Jesus - Oct 15 2005, 07:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NOT GUILTY@Oct 15 2005, 06:38 PM

GSOUTH IS FRESH,& .HES GOT REAL STYLE..YOU PUSSIES CANT TAKE NOTHIN' FROM HIM.....WHAT ,YOU THINK YOUR SOME GRAFFITI CRITIC NOW????SAVE THAT SHIT....GS1 BURNS YOU FAKES...THE ONLY TIME I SEE BITERS TRAINS IS ON THE NET..I ALWAYS SEE GSUR AROUND MY WAY.....  FUCK BITER ,YOUR SHIT- ASS WANNA BE SPACE AGE SHIT WILL NOT RUN........YOUR THRU SUCKA.......

What is it with you fucking Florida people? I think the same gene that makes you stay for hurricanes is influencing your ability to judge good and bad style.

[/b]

HOW DO YOU COME OFF BEING THE JUDGE AND SHIT,?YOUR OPINION IS WORTHLESS.............

IM NOT FROM FLORIDA BUT WE GET HURRICAINES TOO ,WE STAY CAUSE WERE SOLDIERS,,YOUR A BITCH ,WE WOULD LOOT YOUR HOUSE .....

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by NOT GUILTY@Oct 15 2005, 08:09 PM

HOW DO YOU COME OFF BEING THE JUDGE AND SHIT,?YOUR OPINION IS WORTHLESS.............

IM NOT FROM FLORIDA BUT WE GET HURRICAINES TOO ,WE STAY CAUSE WERE SOLDIERS,,YOUR A BITCH ,WE WOULD LOOT YOUR HOUSE .....

That's the funny part. You all react to me like I'm the one in charge. Live your reality.

I invite you to loot my house. That'd be a funny sight. I have some pre-ban waiting for you.