Request Hour

Hermdog

Guest The Boss

to me, both you clowns(dreos and biter) dont make any sence at all. you both drop my name in shit when i aint even been on here till today. you both contridict yourselves the entire time. "i dont know you, you live somewhere else, i have never met you" are all things you both keep saying but yet what have you done to get under my skin, someone you have never met? biter, u drove with another person whos never met me in real life to seattle to diss a few of my trains then posted it ALL on the internet. i never posted your shit dissed on the net once. remember that? all youve done biter is talk tons of shit about someone whos better than you, been around longer than you and has done more trains in one year than you have your whole career. if that counts for nothing then none of your arguments mean shit. his graffiti is good. its solid. its classic. his hand is good. yours is not good. your graffiti is something that should stay on legal walls with all the other people spending 2 hours on a train with skinny tips and the like. your criticism doesnt hold any weight. nor does your words. that goes for anyone. no one cares about your opinion. not mine either. its your work that speaks for you. and gsouths work speaks for itself. so does his camps. do another "anaylisis" on crooks, komy, rule, and the rest of them. then maybe youll hate them too and talk about them on the net, which you have yet to do. in the long run, i feel bad for you. your entire crew is feeling this one. but hey, thats what happens right? you said it yourself and so did your team. guilty by association. i guess when all you and your friends trains are gone and everyones pulled out all the stops(appoligy emails, name dropping, etc) youll realize you should have kept your mouth shut. though you would have figured that out when you guys lost however many trains fucking with me and my friends over some fake net shit. whatever. good luck and dont bother responding on here cuz i wont be looking at it. just message me all the gramar and spelling errors or any other comments.

the boss/hotboy/160 (haha. wrong again)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Graff Jesus

Please little bitch...

1: I had other reasons for being there...it was a holiday. Figure it out.

2: We were looking for you to beat your ass. When we found out that you ran out of town like a little bitch only then we started hacking your shit.

3: Even kids in your own crew hate you. Nobody I've ever met or been cool with has ever turned on me like your "friends" seem to do to you at every opportunity. Wonder why...Maybe it's cause you're a shady little bitch with a mental problem. I'll blame it on your daddy....snitch.

4: Check the first post, your buddy "name dropped" you. I was just making a reference. All you jackals love this many-on-one approach. I stand here by myself, crewless, knocking down all you.

Funny that you think I paint with skinny caps and spend 2 hours on a piece. Go cop a video I'm painting in. Who gets done first on every e2e? Who helps everyone else with their piece AND does the background? Who has more wholecars and e2es than your crews combined? That would be me, sucker.

I had more trains and better style than you both combined over 8 years ago. Crooks, komy, and rule all burn GS, and have been doing graff for way less, and are much younger.

This is the point you sad fucks don't seem to get. Where's the progression in his work? There is none. For someone claiming to be a vet, claiming to be some badass, where's his work? I've seen all of 2 GS things in person. 2 in _10 YEARS_ of painting trains. Sorry fuck does the same lame ass letters and horrible throws over and over again. Even when dude attempts a piece it's only 2 letters. I don't even think he can figure out how to apply that same style to the "outh"

You fools are sad. That's it. See you in person, if you don't keep ducking me, chump.

All the rest of you, I give a fuck about what you think. You know where I live, you know who I am. Come see me if you've got that big of a chip on your shoulder.

F- ... you all fail.

A really, biter is the only one pretty much on here telling yall how it is and whats up, but dont think for 1 second that we're trying to back down from anyone, fuck all of you who got a problem with tbk. fools think we're trippin on our freights getting capped, that shit aint nothing new. we dont give a fuck, i know trouble probably aint the only one yall dissed over this gs/biter shit, so you guys pretty much declared it right there, yall want it you got it..

everytime im on this site its biters huge ego getting him and his crew into deep shit with people and then pier and whoever has to smooth it out and still try to save face. i dont care about either of your guy's beef, but biter you are making yourself look like such a little pussy on here and soo petty. do your boys ever get sick of having to cover your ass and make up for all the stupid bullshit you pull?

oh and also, just cause you take a flick of your shit(while the paint is still dripping) and hand it right to your boys at clout to publish dont make you famous or respected. bottom line! videos either! the guys you are talking about have definately done 1000 times more work than you.. even if you dont like it.... ITS ART no one always likes the same things in art.. it apeals to different people differently. get over it

Originally posted by bobbycartel@Oct 20 2005, 06:49 PM

oh and also, just cause you take a flick of your shit(while the paint is still dripping) and hand it right to your boys at clout to publish dont make you famous or respected. bottom line! videos either! the guys you are talking about have definately done 1000 times more work than you.. even if you dont like it.... ITS ART no one always likes the same things in art.. it apeals to different people differently. get over it

I have only caught one good Biter train in the midwest, I have seen alot of bad old ones and super crappy Biter trains. Biter was toy not too long ago, and so was I, so was pier, so was alot of the people arguing on here!

I catch 10 trains from the florida WH FS (N) crowd - for every 1 TBK train I see rollin!

GS has way more trains than everyone talking in here, HAVE SOME RESPECT MAGAZINE BOYS

YOU ARE ALL OLD - AND KIDS ARE OUT THERE PAINTING WAY MORE THAN ALL OF YOU

ACT YOUR AGE AND STOP MAKING YOURSELF LOOK BAD - GO PAINT MORE AND TALK LESS

9mm's DICKIES AND WHITE T's - FUCK GUCCI LV FENDI PRADA AND CLOUT MAG STAMP LICKERS!