Request Hour

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stuff from memory:

sien5 gondola with herby character

diabolics e2e

any old credit pieces

a timeline of solo artist streaks

an unweathered black and white 21rak

mane top to bottom

a soe piece from around 99 preferably on a simplot

a high holiday car

that stupid square on a tanker

smith grind

people said kero so how about kiaz

scam punks

el truncon

and caes....

SOrry if no one cares, but I was intrigued by the talk of Ibox's so I looked up a few things...and I knew TTX was big.....but damn!!

Today's TTX car fleet is a diverse one incorporating (as of March 2005) 198,089 intermodal platforms (42,983 cars in single-unit, drawbar-connected, and articulated configurations), 138,970 of which are doublestack; 490 heavy-duty flat cars; 15,184 bulkhead flat cars; 5,101 chain-tie-down flat cars; 5,920 miscellaneous flat cars for various types of service (pipe, logs, coil steel, etc.); 33,146 bilevel autoracks; 15,846 trilevel autoracks; 3,161 Auto Frame flat cars; 19,009 boxcars; 1,553 gondolas; and 328 89-foot flat cars available for rack applications.

about those IBOX's

Among TTX's newest freight car developments are the IBox, and insulated version of the TBox 60-foot, high-cube, double-door, 100-ton Plate F boxcar; the TTUX Uni-Level car, for transporting such large motor vehicles as tractors, RVs, trucks, and construction and agricultural equipment; and a steel coil rod rack mounted on a 100-ton, 89-foot flat car that prevents the coils from unwinding.

The Uni-Level car, three of which are in test at present, features saddleback-style loading. What should make this car appealing to shippers, in addition to the fact that the vehicles it hauls are fully enclosed, is the elimination of over-the-road transport. Truck dealers, for example, won't have to discount the price of a new vehicle because it has been driven hundreds of miles from the factory.

TTX has an annual research and development budget of $1.542 million, plus annual budgets of $200 million and $60 million for regular maintenance and capital maintenance, respectively. It operates three heavy repair/program maintenance facilities--Acorn (Jacksonville, Fla.), Calpro (Mira Loma, Calif.), and Hamburg (North Angusta, S.C.)--a Logistics Distribution Center in Joliet, Ill., plus no fewer than 36 field repair sites at intermodal terminals around the country.

again sorry if no one cares.

Do you have some nice norms stuff? or some of the ICH fullcars/e to e's?

Originally posted by southrngent@Oct 17 2005, 03:41 PM

and yes coupe and ridl are all over the lines. When is the last time you benched?

about 4 years ago, ive seen a few coupes in various yards and thought they all sucked equally, never seen a ridl before.

really it doesnt matter to me cuz if i didnt hear of u before 12oz prophet days you could paint 10,000 trains and you are still a new booty scenester toy to me. point blank. and i really dont understand how anyone thats been around for a while doesnt feel the exact same way i do.

how yall can hate on biter but give props to ppl like ridl, coupe, the boss and so on confuses the shit outta me but to each there own i guess.

amd herm, no older kero, the 97ish style that isnt the blob lookin shit?

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk+Oct 17 2005, 06:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.C-Walk - Oct 17 2005, 06:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-southrngent@Oct 17 2005, 03:41 PM

and yes coupe and ridl are all over the lines. When is the last time you benched?

about 4 years ago, ive seen a few coupes in various yards and thought they all sucked equally, never seen a ridl before.

really it doesnt matter to me cuz if i didnt hear of u before 12oz prophet days you could paint 10,000 trains and you are still a new booty scenester toy to me. point blank. and i really dont understand how anyone thats been around for a while doesnt feel the exact same way i do.

how yall can hate on biter but give props to ppl like ridl, coupe, the boss and so on confuses the shit outta me but to each there own i guess.

amd herm, no older kero, the 97ish style that isnt the blob lookin shit?

[/b]

It's just nature - people of equal or close skill levels seem to seek each other out. Water always finds it's level.

You pack of hyenas remind me of all the kids that used to hate when I'd make straight A's in school, try to tough talk and fuck me up until I dropped a desk on someone's head or busted a nose in the lunchroom.

Why is that? People who hate as bad as yall must just die inside seeing someone doing something you can't. How do you even step outside in the morning? I'm surprised you can even function in society. It's aiight tho I'm used to it.

You are all sad fucking toys...Go ahead now, make a phone call and get all of your buddies to jump back on 12oz since you can't defend yourselves on the solo and especially not on PM.

My grandpa used to tell me that you can't argue with a stupid person. True then as it is now - thanks gramps.

The dickpulling can stop now!! First stop trying to act hard when you are softer than cotton( everyone knows that already).The only fight that you guys have won is when you jump cats. The only pm's that were sent were from your boys. Trying to stop their stuff from getting dissed (i would be doing the same if my boy just talks it but doesnt walk it). You guys arent shit in the game. The only time you get posted is if you post your own stuff (everyone knows that). Arys who cares who you are down with or painted with, you think that is going to save your shit. Like i said before sucker ass biter will be your downfall. He doesnt paint he just types, and typing dont mean shit on the lines. The funny thing is how you diss (like you say boring ass) straight letters look at half your crew, TOY, komrad, crooks etc..

Toy Ass Dreugos!! You are the biggest jock on this board. Always talking out of your ass. I think if you take biters dick out your maybe it will help with that lisp! You think that you are untouchable because you are ld. Your shit is still wack!! You should have sucked drugs nuts and style a little bit harder. You have been the joke to all of us since day one!!! To say that coup and those guys are not up is a joke. That puts your very delusioned state of mind on here for everyone to see!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by southrngent@Oct 17 2005, 07:48 PM

You think that you are untouchable because you are ld.

you gotta be fuckin kiddin me with that comment, you got me twisted straight up... i dont need any "graff" back-up. i dont know who you think you are talking to or what you have heard but sounds like you have been misinformed on how i handle me.

i am NOT hard to get a hold of, holla at me... that goes for any of you tuff dudes. fuck graffiti i WIlLL handle mines regardless.. like i said holla at me!!

hey GUYS! this is just about putting spraypaint on fuckin metal boxes that carry merchandise, that nobody really care about it except us that do it.. after all we're all losers for waisting so much time doing this shit and talking about it. doesnt matter if your more up and you've been waisting more time than someone else to do it , the reason we do it is because we think its fun..not to get in fights.. maybe you could have spent a little more time learning how to be civilized instead of waisting it in the yards that much