Request Hour

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by southrngent@Oct 12 2005, 08:01 PM

pretty please some more (the same) biter freights and by the way where is he was going to do for me?????????????

oh yes how about a GS frieght too...shit, i mean you've seen one you've seen em all. poor guy never figured out how to do a new outline!

ps: i think you're riding my nuts so hard you forgot how to speak english. go re-read that sentence...does it make sense to anyone here? ...didn't think so.

Originally posted by southrngent@Oct 14 2005, 04:43 PM

Yo Boss isnt it funny how easy it is to get this no name geek biter all pissed off. I cant wait until the rest of the dissed ones start to show up. this gay is a clown at the highest level!!! :haha: :haha: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Don't worry this guy just don't know what camp he's messing with... lol... or he must have forgotten... Soon to be Out of commission... :haha:

Originally posted by Graff Jesus+Oct 13 2005, 02:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Graff Jesus - Oct 13 2005, 02:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-southrngent@Oct 12 2005, 08:01 PM

pretty please some more (the same) biter freights and by the way where is he was going to do for me?????????????

oh yes how about a GS frieght too...shit, i mean you've seen one you've seen em all. poor guy never figured out how to do a new outline!

ps: i think you're riding my nuts so hard you forgot how to speak english. go re-read that sentence...does it make sense to anyone here? ...didn't think so.

[/b]

seriously, where is are you were going to do for him?

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by IRON HEAD+Oct 14 2005, 05:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IRON HEAD - Oct 14 2005, 05:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-southrngent@Oct 14 2005, 04:43 PM

Yo Boss isnt it funny how easy it is to get this no name geek biter all pissed off. I cant wait until the rest of the dissed ones start to show up. this gay is a clown at the highest level!!! :haha: :haha: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Don't worry this guy just don't know what camp he's messing with... lol... or he must have forgotten... Soon to be Out of commission... :haha:

[/b]

funny huh? ha ha ha.

to go along with your shitty english skills yall seem to have some short memories as well. go back to page one (click on the 1, i know it's hard, but YOU CAN DO IT)...you see who dropped my name out of their mouth first?

yall sayin you're dissin me and trouble huh? aiight it's over for yall. goodnight.

POSTING ON HIS OWN THREAD THAT IS THE ONLY WAY HE GETS CAUGHT.

is someone jealous that they don't have their own thread? wait...who again is the INTERNET drama QUEEN?

evaluate your lives. you're 30+, suck at your chosen hobby that you put way too much time into, and care about what someone on the other side of the country does that you've never met?

sad.

Originally posted by IRON HEAD@Oct 14 2005, 12:18 PM

And graff jesus, ain't nobody riding nuts! Looks more like you are, you ain't nutin but a drama QUEEN... Come on now, YOU even post ur OWN shit on ur thread, how lame is that!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha:

not to be stickin up for people i dont know, or people who can handle themselves, but if you look, most people who have their own thread post a few of their own pics...