If you dont think this is sick

Avancier

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Avancier+Oct 11 2005, 06:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Avancier - Oct 11 2005, 06:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shameless self promotion@Oct 11 2005, 06:28 PM

um...BANNED?

I am not promoting this shit. Did you not read the link title? Go ahead and delete this thread, I accidentily made two of the same.

[/b]

Oh yeah, awesome thread!? You make no comments of your reason for posting this shit, and the link reads "Straight to hell, fucking chinks!"..

Who wouldnt find this sick?!

Edited 2x for anger managment issues..

ODS: that article is actually true that shit happens. i found out a year ago from a chinese girl i was dating, then i saw the articles.

avancier:im not really all that PC, and i dont know tons of of chinese people, what i DO know is i just watched bruce lee beat the living piss out like 50 dudes, and hes chinese, can you beat the piss out of 50 dudes...with numbchucks? didn't think so, you suck

Originally posted by Avancier+Oct 11 2005, 06:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Avancier - Oct 11 2005, 06:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Oct 11 2005, 07:39 PM

hey dude, don't get a 'tude..

edit: in response to the guy above Biggus..

Biggus your posts are gold..keep up the good work..

You can take his dick out of your mouth now, faggot. :haha: :haha:

[/b]

No he can't, it's been pounding your tonsils the whole time.

Sorry if I used the word "chink". Maybe thats what pissed you ladies off, huh? :rolleyes: I guess I wouldnt be such a piece of shit if I had started this thread with x,xxx number of posts under my belt. I bet if one of the vets had started this thread that would've made it OK, right? Thats basically what I am gathering from all the negative responses.

Originally posted by Avancier+Oct 11 2005, 07:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Avancier - Oct 11 2005, 07:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Oct 11 2005, 07:39 PM

hey dude, don't get a 'tude..

edit: in response to the guy above Biggus..

Biggus your posts are gold..keep up the good work..

You can take his dick out of your mouth now, faggot. :haha: :haha:

[/b]

hey, do you wanna call me a nigger? will that make you feel better?

my gf's jewish too...maybe you can throw a little anti-semitism up in the mix..

its ok

Aight. I will be bigger than any of you and admit that I see my mistake. I went back and changed the link heading, so you sideliner fucks can stop hurting now and quit the crying. This isnt a pissing contest, its an off topic forum. So now that this thread will no longer be about me being a dumbass racist fucktard, we can get back to the subject.