So, Who in Channel Zero Actually Writes Graff?

shai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dumy@Oct 11 2005, 05:44 PM

^^dude, gross!

hey Shai what do you actually do for the system in your hometown..just wondering, you can pm me if you don't feel like postingyour job for the world to see..

Regarding the image- I don't know...dude's on a roll lately...I figured he needed that. He'll probably make it into his location, or something.

I've seen far, FAR worse here...besides, that's a cow...I HOPE it's a cow- otherwise you would have to strap a board to your ass so you wouldn't fall in, if you were gonna hit it. :yuck: :huh:

I've made no secret of what I do...I do research, investigation, and court support for a law firm. They mostly do corporate defense...yeah, I know it sucks, but there's even less money in doing it for Legal Aid or enviromental law. Tort law pays, but it's hard to break into. In case anyone smells a ham sandwich, be advised- I don't work for The Fuzz, I'm actually a lot better at what I do than a lot of peace officers are. I have done some skip-tracing and criminal investigation in the past, and have had the opportunity to compare the caliber of average police work against my own...and, I'd want someone who was specialized to do my work. A lot of detectives that work in law enforcement usually move on to private investigations for this exact reason, if they're any good.

Actually, I've helped out a few of my friends by doing research for their court cases in both civil and criminal court...including a couple graff cases, I might add. I figure that after working full time in this game for eight years, I could hook a brotha up here and there.

I'm contemplating getting into PI work myself...I think I'd be good at it. I don't want to catch people doing bullshit like graff or drugs, though...there's other ways to go about doing it, like family law or probate investigation. The problem is that you need a sponsor who is a licensed PI to put you on, and it's a tricky proposition, to say the least. I have a pretty good resume, though, and a lot of references...we'll see.

Well, that's what Daddy does at the office, anyway. Back to the poll.

Oh, yeah, I actually caught a few tags today...of course, they were all crude renditions of BIG, HAIRY, STEAMING-HOT PUSSIES. :haha:

hey, thanks for that concise and detailed explanation..

my job is nowhere near that cool so...

I'll probably do my weekly "sight seeing and artistic exploration" I want to become more active again (use to go out nightly) but as a good friend of mine who's actually up said this weekend "fuck graffiti holmes, we trying to make this shit pop"

Originally posted by RiSC@Oct 12 2005, 12:16 PM

a few years ago, before i really discovered the wonders of alcoholism, i was getting up a lot more.. i still paint occaisionally, i frequent a few chill spots, and hit trains here and there, but not as much as i used to.. i should probably do something about that

don't bother. alcohol is infinitely better than graffiti

just got back to it after about a 3 year break, probation and a warrant for your arrest can kind of dampen your motivation.

I never got up as much as I would have liked to begin with, now, if I get 30 trains a year I will be happy.

and don't ask me to post anything ever again, my ego just couldn't handle it :bawling: :mad2: :cry: :cry2: :heated: :jpotato:

anyone ever see that gripping drama "Bomb the System"? that movie sums up my whole graf career, past and present...

just kiddin, but I mostly catch scratchies in bars bathrooms, maybe do some drunk bombin while coming home from the local bar (which even the local toys don't even flick and post, lol), catch more shit while on road trips, travelling etc...its great seeing some of my old shit of threads sometimes though...

ya know. Im usually so busy with my other shit that if i burn 1 wall a week im doing pretty good.

This summer ive probably burned 25 walls. Not including streaks and handstyles. Im not the most up writer in detroit. i dont have the time. I do write and i will never quit

im down to about 1-2 times a week. I hardly ever do freights these days, but that is all i did about 3 years ago.. I mostly piece random chill walls around the city, not really piecing spots. and i prolly go out and catch tags about once a week. my lastest partner has been a close homie for about 10 years, but just started writing, so he's telling everyone like a 15 year old girl, I might start doing more solos. Legal troubles held me down for a bout a year and a half. I'm in recovery and climbing... and not bout to be knocked down by a bragabout

Originally posted by Vanity@Oct 11 2005, 10:24 PM

im down to about 1-2 times a week. I hardly ever do freights these days, but that is all i did about 3 years ago.. I mostly piece random chill walls around the city, not really piecing spots. and i prolly go out and catch tags about once a week. my lastest partner has been a close homie for about 10 years, but just started writing, so he's telling everyone like a 15 year old girl, I might start doing more solos. Legal troubles held me down for a bout a year and a half. I'm in recovery and climbing... and not bout to be knocked down by a bragabout

Those are the WORST. I decided to be a solo cholo a while back.

A couple years ago, these two kids were walking down one of the hottest streets in SF to buy food. One of them was on serious probation, and not tagging or holding anything to tag with. The other one wasn't on probation, and wasn't smart enough to look out or have dude look out for him, and caught a tag while a cop on MUNI was watching. They get rolled, so the kid on probation goes downtown while the other kid is told to run, not walk, away from the scene by the cop. Needless to say, there were....Repercussions. Dumb kid loses all his street cred for not saying, "Yo, it's my bad, he wasn't the one," and while the kid who gets wrapped doesn't get charged, he was justifiably pissed for getting hung out to dry. Honor among thieves, my foot.

Sorry about the story above being vague, but the first kid is still on probation and doesn't need any attention, and even though I should drop dime on the second kid, it would be wrong. He likes the drama anyway, so fuck him.

Originally posted by SF1+Oct 11 2005, 11:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Oct 11 2005, 11:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cracksmoka@Oct 12 2005, 02:36 AM

i have mastered the "squig 40 catch tag" simultaneous combo... its like upupdowndownleftleftrightright and shit...

What's that???

[/b]

its the contra code man.... :haha: (i smell a punchline) you better be out on write night too! bike route!!! hit me up, maybe well run into each other.