MORE PICS FROM SAN JOSE, CALI

street pharmacists

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Boring Bastard:

Is anyone else have wood over those Jaber heads in the background???

I fucking love those things....fresh as hell... Heroin's got the elephants, Rain's got the umbrellas and those are just as sick...

ask blis about the elefunts around the bay.

not trying to pull is file but there one of my favorite parts of this sport,and he is one of the sickest out.

let's not forget emuse's gorgeous lookin' ducks. jaber's heads are right up there though. my favorite part about them is their distinctive simplicity and unique shape. not to mention how well accepted they were by the average work-a-day citizen, the type of graffiti everyone likes to see. plus he'd always save them for dope spots, I remember the 15 or so in a row he did on busway. classic! it's funny because sometimes the buff would be short on paint so they'd just go right over the outline rather than blocking it out and although you couldn't see the popped collar or the spiky hair it was quite obvious who had been there. Jaber, an example of the way things should be: skills AND ups.

Archived