Snape Kills Dumbledore

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cultural me@Oct 11 2005, 08:54 AM

let me tell you a little portland story...

there was a line for the book, you know this. The crowed wrapped around powell's bookstore *the big one in pdx* and people must have been waiting there for hours. it just so happened that my beater ass van decided to break itself that night so i drove past it 4 times, what with the towing and all. i felt sympathy, but knew they would soon be rewarded with the golden pages held within.

then, on my way home i stop at the local grocery store. theres the book for 15 bucks hard cover. im feelin rich so i buy it. thinking "haha suckers! you waited in line for that shit!"

however, then i remembered my car broke down....

anywho, on with the tale. i enjoy harry potter, not a huge fan but i read them and get hooked when i do. engaging writing.

but the point is, someone bought the book and walked up and down the line reading the last pages. i dont mean read the last page aloud to himself. this dick fuck walked up and down the line reading the last pages. well, most of the people are there with kids or were there around kids so he made it outsafe. not to mention cops were closing streets.

in the end, last i heard at least, the man left that night unharmed with a very large group of wizards and overweight witches furious at him. that same man got the shit beaten out of him two days later... and i mean the shit beaten out of him.

i wouldnt be surprised if he had to leave pdx after that one. ah, love that city. this wisconsin shit sucks....

Hahaha I just happened to be in Portland that night and I drove by Powell's and saw that big ass wizard guy... I was like what the fuck.

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by fatbastard@Oct 11 2005, 06:31 AM

Its personally not my cup of tea, but what I like about harry potter is that its a craze that brings adults and children together in a way no other fad has ever done.

The never never land ranch and cancer seem to bring adults and children together.