Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

Snape Kills Dumbledore

Hahahah!!!

Hopefully this ruined it for someone. I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books, but that's the ending to the last one!! Enjoy!!

i read them all

but i refuse to pay money fro the books...

so i was a little behind on the books for a while.

i borrow them off my friend - but you're LUCKY you didnt ruin anything for me. there would be hell to pay. hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeellllll

I thought harry potter gets pregnant and they dont know who the father is so they go on The Maury Show?

"One of these 36 wizards is the father...

..Stay tuned"

I read the first one on an airplane because it was that or the 'in-flight' magazine.

It was a fun read, and I can see why kids are all crazy over it.

This was before the movie and the super-hype that followed.

I still have 5 books of the Dark Tower series to get though, so some kid wizard can wait.

Haha, this one chick on myspace got pretty pissed, here's her bulletin titled "FUCK YOU"

i know some people may have all the time in the world to finish the 6th harry potter book but some us us have lives and go to college and have to spend all our time reading plato and heidegger. so fuck you myspace people that think it's funny to post the ending of the book. i'm gonna slash your tires BITCH

what else happens in this book? and snape kills dumbledore? damn thats slack. i didnt think snape was that bad a guy. just misunderstood.

My girlfriend and all her friends are Harry Potter nerds. I stood in line at midnight with her to get the last book when it came out. I have never wanted a beer more in my life.

I heard a story about a guy who lined up to get the book, then immediately flipped to the part where the guy dies and then yelled it out. I'd like to buy that man a drink....

Oh and no, I haven't read any of them. I've seen the first two movies though, both on airplanes coincidentally.

Its personally not my cup of tea, but what I like about harry potter is that its a craze that brings adults and children together in a way no other fad has ever done. Think about it, when i was in elementary school we were all about ninja turtles and for our parents taking us to buy the toys or see the movie was just a chore, but these days there are so many parents who enjoy the harry potter books, and they can use this mutual enjoyment to bond with their kids over something both of them can enjoy.

At a family re-union last year, my 45 year old uncle and 10 year old cousin were having a full in-depth conversation about harry potter spells and wizardry.

Its no wonder the author is like a skwillionaire now.

You ruined it for me you cocksucking scumbag...

nah I don't really care still gonna read it anyway's

Yopu pedophile bitch!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this