Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
snake_tooth

Sticker Making

well i use sharpies and postal stickers. adhesives (especially spray adhesives) are very expensive, or at least to me they are. but with them id imagine your sticker would last a very long time. and with that you could also prolly just use paper instead of a real sticker. mostly i did characters or bombed a lil bit if i was outta state. but umm im not really that good with this shit, it aint really my area of expertise ya know. peace

for waterproof shit use the prismatic (sparkly)sticker sheets from craft stores. you could cut em down to get more for your $ and use good paint pens/perm. markers for your shit. the sticks are vinylish so theyll last......

i just use the usps stickers that are for free and the hello my name is stickers u can buy at like wal-mart or somthing. for the usps stickers, do you guys like to cut out the top blue part of it?

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Oct 11 2005, 06:15 PM

I use a special adhesive that I make myself, but I can only make about 2 Tablespoons at a time.

why?

for another sticker, if u go to office depot or another store like it you can find sticker sheets the size of printer or notebook paper and come in packs of like 100. You can cut then to get more and even print out designs from the computer because it fits in your computer printeer

They are paper front with sticky adhesive back

im not sure how much they cost but i think its worth a try.

I found that prisma colors are no good for stickers... they faded in the summer weather conditions in under a month.

Use those to sketch.

usually i use postal stickers and deco markers.

i paint the background of the sticker a different color and leave the blue part alone it gives the sticker a unique look. it looks alot better than having a bomb or tag on a white label all the time(dont forget to use deco markers they are the best color and weather resistant to me)

just buy some my name is stickers. there only like 4 or 5 bucks for 100. or u can go to a usps place and get free stickers and just grab all that they have. then just use sharpies or wutever u use for the stickers.

for UPS sticks, I just use sharpies and decos. sometimes I cut off the blue part but i usually write something up there in a white out pen or something for fun. stands out alot.

for hello sticks the sharpies are a little hard to use because of the texture but try the chisel tip ones and decos.

don't ask what people use. i wont tell you and most other serious writers wont tell anyone other than other writers that theyre close with. find out on your own. some tools work better for different people.

Originally posted by snake_tooth@Oct 21 2005, 08:08 PM

handmake em? u mean the actual stickers? how u do that?

:haha: :haha: :haha:

the best shi is paint markers ..sharpies and prismas fade ;)

Originally posted by spade561@Oct 21 2005, 09:22 PM

don't ask what people use. i wont tell you and most other serious writers wont tell anyone other than other writers that theyre close with. find out on your own. some tools work better for different people.

UHOH, THE "SERIOUS WRITERS" ARE GUARDING THEIR INCREDIBLY COMPLICATED SECRETS TO MAKING FUCKING STICKERS.

lol "i wont tell you and most other serious writers wont tell anyone other than other writers that theyre close with." shit man i wish i was close to him so i could find out what he uses! sounds like fbi shit!

STICKERS EVENTUALLY GET TORN OFF OR FALL OFF...WHY NOT ACTUALLY WRITE ON SOMETHING??

fond_poor_800x600.gif

COOL KIDS HAVE SEX