IQ TEST

WEAK NIGGUH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

conceptuals behind math have always been a strong point for me. i spent like five hours teachin myself this last upper level calc class i was in before doing the final problem set. i stared at that fucking book for hours before i started to see any logical connections.

div.grad.curl. anyone?

Smart people are going to be smart, but they are always going to have a strong point. Mine is reading, comprehension, writing. That side of things. I could always do math but I knew I was never going to do anything with it, so I stayed low-key.

I'm also a history buff, and a problem solver. And a social genius. Bitch.

G

ha, i think we are on the same page. im moving away from math lately. switched to philosophy... yeah im gonna be useful... maybe after grad school.

you ever find yourself just watching social interactions for the enjoyment rather than participating? i think i did enough of that at a small age that navigating through social scenes now is a breeze.

• 10 months later...

I wanted to bump this because I got bored and took the Mensa "practice test" and got 29 out of 30.

I don't know how long it took me, but the test stops at 30 minutes. I think I was at maybe 15 or 20. Maybe more.

Does anyone know any benefits to joining Mensa? Do I get free stuff?

I would so rock a Mensa t-shirt.

http://www.mensa.org/workout2.php?

I missed number 28.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I'm actually still not sure what hrblz are.

I thought they were balls at first.

Are they balls?

I love you baby.

hrblz are anything you want them to be....it is everything and nothing all at the same time.

"3. harbl

314 up, 14 down

This word has its origin on the 4chan imageboards, more specificially the "/b/ - Random" imageboard there. The moderators on that board sometimes install wordfilters that change certain words or phrases to other words and phrases when a post is made and much hilarity ensues. A recent example for this was when "FTW" (For The Win) was wordfiltered to "SUCKS". Similarily, at some point the word "cock" was wordfiltered to "harbl" because the moderators got tired of the meme "I'll suck your cock" which of course then always read "I'll suck your harbl". Since this was almost 2 years ago many newer users don't know the origin story (so to speak) and just use it as a random (pun intended) nonsense word. Most recently it has become integrated in the "I'm in ur ______ verb+ing my/your ______" meme.

I'm in ur garden tanning mah harbl"

i just got my test results back from mensa.

i scored 155, so i figured i'd join them, just to see what it's about. i already paid the annual fee, but i'm too lazy to send in the form.

the pamflets said nothing of world domination, but they probably wont let you know about that stuff until you join.