I fucked up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD+Oct 8 2005, 04:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (YEAHMANWORD - Oct 8 2005, 04:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cloner@Oct 8 2005, 03:57 AM

nah my man.. im pretty chill..

however i would like to say that your problems do not lie within drinking..but its just natural for you to suck!

How about we fist fight?

Cause I'd like to give you some drama with the blonde bomber.

[/b]

thats one of they gayest things ever said to me!

Originally posted by shai hulud@Oct 8 2005, 05:51 AM

Man, I don't want to tell you the stories I've got. I never did anything that gnarly, but there's a reason I don't have a listed number anymore.... :innocent:

I hardly talk to my old drinking buddies...they haven't grown up, but they sure are aging quick.

I know man. I hope I'm not destined to be one of those annoying neighborhood drunks. The kind that are in the bar at noon nursing a beer.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus+Oct 8 2005, 04:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Biggus Dickus - Oct 8 2005, 04:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by WhiteOx@Oct 8 2005, 02:57 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Biggus Dickus@Oct 8 2005, 08:44 AM

Quit drinking. It isn't that hard.

for some it is.

a matey got so drunk recently that he pissed AND shat himself. he was semi-conscious and vomitting at the time....

Everybody hits their limit for how much of a problem it will cause them I suppose. Mine was drinking at least 8-12 beers on weeknights, every night, and pounding down whiskey like it was water on the weekends. I still want to have a drink sometimes, but seriously, you've got to grow some fucking willpower every once in a while.

[/b]

That's pretty bad.

See, I don't drink daily.

It's just that when I do drink, I really step it up.

Is that even considered alcoholism?

It's basically a binge type scenario. I might drink once every 8 days or so....but when I do, I get Terry Schiavo'd up.

Guest KING BLING

Start offering men a round with your wife for a round at the bar...

YAY for selling your loved ones for booze!

also, drink wine, it puts me to sleep

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD@Oct 8 2005, 07:10 PM

See, I don't drink daily.

It's just that when I do drink, I really step it up.

Is that even considered alcoholism?

It's basically a binge type scenario. I might drink once every 8 days or so....but when I do, I get Terry Schiavo'd up.

Wait a minute... you only drink less than once a week and you're bitching about alcoholism!?!? You sound like a dramma queen.

Originally posted by ARCEL@Oct 9 2005, 11:03 PM

haha, i did that once in the shower, accidently. i was trying to see how high i could make the pee go, and got a face full of my own urine.

LOL! I did that once too, only it wasn't in the shower and it wasn't urine. :yuck: