Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
imported_YEAHMANWORD

I fucked up

nah my man.. im pretty chill..

however i would like to say that your problems do not lie within drinking..but its just natural for you to suck!

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD+Oct 8 2005, 02:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (YEAHMANWORD - Oct 8 2005, 02:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cloner@Oct 8 2005, 03:46 AM

F+ for presentation.

How's about ya blow me eh?

[/b]

He's gay !!!!!

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Oct 8 2005, 08:44 AM

Quit drinking. It isn't that hard.

for some it is.

a matey got so drunk recently that he pissed AND shat himself. he was semi-conscious and vomitting at the time....

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Oct 8 2005, 02:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Oct 8 2005, 02:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Biggus Dickus@Oct 8 2005, 08:44 AM

Quit drinking. It isn't that hard.

for some it is.

a matey got so drunk recently that he pissed AND shat himself. he was semi-conscious and vomitting at the time....

[/b]

Everybody hits their limit for how much of a problem it will cause them I suppose. Mine was drinking at least 8-12 beers on weeknights, every night, and pounding down whiskey like it was water on the weekends. I still want to have a drink sometimes, but seriously, you've got to grow some fucking willpower every once in a while.

Originally posted by cloner@Oct 8 2005, 03:57 AM

nah my man.. im pretty chill..

however i would like to say that your problems do not lie within drinking..but its just natural for you to suck!

How about we fist fight?

Cause I'd like to give you some drama with the blonde bomber.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this