Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
gasfacevictm

ANYONE EVER TEACH ENGLISH ABROAD???

anything anyone could tell me about their experiences teaching abroad would be helpful.

also, any recommendations as far as companies to work with would be appreciated.

anything at all really.

There are plenty of places that will sell you a "degree" in it. but I know a few people that just went to a country asia epecially and just got a job doing it with no experience, they pratically dont want you to know any of the native language because the people will exploit it and not learn anything..

^it actually pays decently and you go to a country you've never been to to earn a living.

it's a really good idea and experience.

It is becoming a trend though, I see at least 3 people a day in various travels on the net that want to do this. I'm guessing lots of people get rejected.

The paid teaching jobs are a lot harder to get accepted into, but there's TONS of volunteer teaching jobs that will put you up with free accomodations.

I'll be teaching english in either Railay or Chiang Mai (Thailand) this coming May for a month or so.. it's volunteer, but i get a free place to stay, and when the cost of living is only a few bucks a day, I can't fucking complain.

Stoked!

A friend left australia after getting stabbed and now he teahces english.......he is the DUMBEST shit i know - if he can do it, anyone can

good luck

That's because the companies arranging for people to do this know that any old dumbfuck's English is far better than anyone in Japan or China can possibly comprehend at the stage they're teaching, so it doesn't really matter who they get to do it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this