Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
s.urkaleeno

this is weird

that's really sick.

maybe the destruction league should be set upon them.

ugh

The destruction league at this point is only capable of making forums look silly for a few hours. We don't have anyone that is capable of hacking sites like this, or if we do they aren't participating.

I chose the path of software reverse engineering though and the focus on that when I was at the script kiddie age kept me from focusing on mayhem on the interweb. I'd love to help but the best thing I could do is write a crack for their shareware if they were selling it. :p

We could mail them a bunch of rocks, postage due... or, sign them up for a lifetime subscription to every single gay weekly magazine we can find.....or, put them on a TON of email mailing lists and try to crash their server.

I have a bunch of ideas...I think someone should fix their wagon, but good.

i feel sorry for their kids

theyre probably all closet gays that are trying to prove themselves not to be anyway

I think it would be really funny to get a large group together and distract the police guarding these people with a smoke bomb up the street or something...

and then gangrape them.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this