since rumpuncher is too hungover from parting with

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shai hulud@Oct 7 2005, 05:08 PM

Devilush, we met once, a long time ago. I won't go into it here, but I work with your man...is he gonna be at the Air Race? He won't tell me. Guy can keep a secret...by the way, congrats. He did tell me about THAT, BTW.

The reason I ask is because I haven't heard a peep since last weekend, and I promised to go on a picnic w/my girl this weekend. I figured I'd cover all my bases. If your man is there, I'll look for him. I'm also supposed to hook up with Cash tomorrow. Should be some gooooooood times.

HA! i had to do some reasearch but i know who you are. was it really that we met only once? it seemed like a million times...but thats because it was most likely in social situations. we didnt end up going, my morning sickness has been kicking my ass so we just sat around the house and watched a ton of movies. we've become hermits now because...well....we have bigger things to think about now so thanks for the congratulations!

Originally posted by Devilush+Oct 10 2005, 09:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Devilush - Oct 10 2005, 09:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shai hulud@Oct 7 2005, 05:08 PM

Devilush, we met once, a long time ago. I won't go into it here, but I work with your man...is he gonna be at the Air Race? He won't tell me. Guy can keep a secret...by the way, congrats. He did tell me about THAT, BTW.

The reason I ask is because I haven't heard a peep since last weekend, and I promised to go on a picnic w/my girl this weekend. I figured I'd cover all my bases. If your man is there, I'll look for him. I'm also supposed to hook up with Cash tomorrow. Should be some gooooooood times.

HA! i had to do some reasearch but i know who you are. was it really that we met only once? it seemed like a million times...but thats because it was most likely in social situations. we didnt end up going, my morning sickness has been kicking my ass so we just sat around the house and watched a ton of movies. we've become hermits now because...well....we have bigger things to think about now so thanks for the congratulations!

[/b]

Yeah...We stayed home too. Lady wasn't feeling too good, I had to talk her out of it. We went to the lake by our house instead. And, I worked on some paintings, and had my best friend over for dinner on Sunday.

I'm a hermit too. No explanations needed there, just "fuck the drama." Take care, hope you feel better.

No plans yet for the weekend. Cleaning, most likely.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow+Oct 12 2005, 01:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SukiSukiNow - Oct 12 2005, 01:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin--Rage-@Oct 7 2005, 09:21 PM

Ha.

I didn't figure you for liking SOAD.

I saw them a couple months ago and they are always amazing live.

If Mars Volta is there too, that's an added bonus.

You are right on about Mars Volta, the drummer was unbelievable.

SOAD was amazing live!!!

[/b]

Haha.

Glad you enjoyed the show.

Were you on the floor or in seats?

When I attended recently, it was with the floor. Some asshead in the pit nearly spilled my beer when he crashed into me.

I would have had to fuck him up at $7 a beer.

And to relay to my comment earlier, I'm not quit sure why I didn't figure you as a SOAD fan.

Guess I don't really know what you listen to.

:loopy2:

Originally posted by -Rage-@Oct 12 2005, 06:34 PM

Haha.

Glad you enjoyed the show.

Were you on the floor or in seats?

When I attended recently, it was with the floor. Some asshead in the pit nearly spilled my beer when he crashed into me.

I would have had to fuck him up at $7 a beer.

And to relay to my comment earlier, I'm not quit sure why I didn't figure you as a SOAD fan.

Guess I don't really know what you listen to.

:loopy2:

Seats, but I had a clear view of the floor and it was wild.

Wait, your beer was $7??? I think ours were $9!

This is what I listen to:

http://www.myspace.com/sookigirl