Asian Clean Trains

solidcold

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The photo that was in Bomber,was shot in an underground car park level type lay up....madness,but its Chintz & Loomit for ya!

Originally posted by mrbless+Oct 17 2005, 07:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mrbless - Oct 17 2005, 07:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Locofanclub@Oct 14 2005, 04:57 PM

Chintz/Loomit from many years ago.... ;) <!--QuoteBegin-mrbless@Oct 14 2005, 10:17 AM

any hong kong trains??

underground looks fukin impossible, completely underground. Wonder if those heds hit the subway or overground

[/b]

Originally posted by Locofanclub+Oct 19 2005, 01:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Locofanclub - Oct 19 2005, 01:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>The photo that was in Bomber,was shot in an underground car park level type lay up....madness,but its Chintz & Loomit for ya!
Originally posted by mrbless@Oct 17 2005, 07:34 AM

Originally posted by Locofanclub@Oct 14 2005, 04:57 PM

Chintz/Loomit from many years ago.... ;) <!--QuoteBegin-mrbless@Oct 14 2005, 10:17 AM

any hong kong trains??

underground looks fukin impossible, completely underground. Wonder if those heds hit the subway or overground

[/b]

There ain't no such thing as an underground level type lay-up in hong kong....its a load of bullshit...sure they park some of their trains underground. but thats as far as it goes.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by URBAN_TERROR_Ps@Oct 21 2005, 02:41 PM

There ain't no such thing as an underground level type lay-up in hong kong....its a load of bullshit...sure they park some of their trains underground. but thats as far as it goes.

More than one writer I know that has been to Hong Kong has said this too (that it is bullshit).

Originally posted by T.T Boy@Nov 3 2005, 07:39 AM

nice update!

is the one that starts with the m and has the teal/white train colour scheme from south korea? i swear ive seen it in an issue of garage. and is the rage from shanghai? i thought i saw it in an older mag as well..

but cool flicks!

seoul[1].JPG

Yeah, i agree with ya man...that RAGE is on a high speed shangai train....DOPE :king:

• 8 months later...