Heat Vision and Jack

Harvey Wallbanger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Oct 7 2005, 03:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Oct 7 2005, 03:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-McPhoo@Oct 7 2005, 01:27 PM

hahaha, fuck, that shit was golden.

So, why did Fox turn this down?

because they have shit where their brains should be

[/b]

You're not going to find a better explanation then this right here.

Heatvision and Jack is awesome, but it's definitely not Fox material. it's got a style of humor that the average Fox viewer most likely wouldn't appreciate. Tough Love, if i remember correctly, kind of liked The War at Home... so it makes sense that he wouldn't find this funny.

p.s. all monkey sluts shall be absorbed.

Agreed, it's far too good for Fox. These are the people who cancelled the original Ben Stiller show. Then again, they have the Simpsons, Arrested Development, and they had Futurama...

It just sucks that with all the shit on television, potentially hilarious shows like this are being turned away. Who knows how close we may have come to seeing all sorts of great programming that never quite made it? Dave Chappelle starred in 11 pilots in the 90's, only one of which actually made it to air, while we watched shit like Two And A Half Men. (Note: I am saying this only to make a point, and have never actually watched, nor condoned the watching of Two And A Half Men.)

Originally posted by Herbivore@Oct 7 2005, 07:39 AM

Heatvision and Jack is awesome, but it's definitely not Fox material. it's got a style of humor that the average Fox viewer most likely wouldn't appreciate. Tough Love, if i remember correctly, kind of liked The War at Home... so it makes sense that he wouldn't find this funny.

p.s. all monkey sluts shall be absorbed.

too bad you remembered incorrectly. I saw that show once too and it licked major monkey balls. Nothing but racial slurs and stereotyping. Real inovative and funny. Like 90% of the garbage on TV these days anyways.

• 3 years later...