Rimage 4500

crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 1988@Oct 6 2005, 06:16 PM

This might help?

yea, I've been there. But that doesn't allow me to actually d/l what I need. I need the actual program and drivers themselves. All I can get off the site is service packs. And all I've been able to find online are upgrades, but to upgrade I need fucking program. Thanks anyhow though.

Have you tried e-mailing them? I'm mean surely they're going to support their own hardware to at least the extent of letting you download drivers... their application software may be harder to find, where did you get this thing?

They do have the printer driver on their website, it looks like, but they charge money for their software and unless you're on some kind of warranty plan for this monstrosity you may be shit out of luck. Software for extremely specialized hardware like this is usually so rare as to not even be piratable.