Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stentoria

blackbook

Guest beardo
Originally posted by dumb hot

it looks like pubic hair!

i strive to have this comment made about my work. so fucking funny.

sorry...not feeling it....i dont see very good letter structure...interesting concepts, just lacking letter stucture in my opinion...

yeah, im not one to judge your work, being not too great myself, but like sector said, your letter structure is lost somewhere. i'd say on the second piece, you really have to work on equalizing your positive and negative space..everything just looks to spread apart and open for that style.

I made the same mistake when i was starting out of trying to go all crazy with my pieces. Then I started to work on simple letters, and know what? I got a whole lot better. I suggest you start practicing simple letters constantly, and I dont see any 3d in any of your pieces, so you might wanna try and fuck around with that.....

Originally posted by THA SMOCSTA

"sleep is the couson of death"....ah hahahahaha thats gay! dont write that again!!!

Wha????? Everyone knows you can't be a writer unless you drown your pieces in overly-dramatic and deep phrases.....

straight up... it is not good, get rid of all that nonsense shrapnle behind the letters and just keep it simple

at first i was like oh shit real complex and what not.

at second look i realized it looks like a bunch of randomly placed shapes,

and it lacks any kind of letter formation.

but the first look was nice.... right??

aww shit, after posting the ^^ above...I god a sudden pang of conscience, and rushed back to edit it. I like the ways your put your shit in a way that to me, is pleasing to the eye, but i think there actually has to be more substance to the letters. There are some parts I like, but I just think, as the other people said, letter formation is key.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this